Versatile system is ideal for multiple uses: hobbies, crafts, fine art, nail art, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, sunless tanning, cosmetics, auto-motorcycle graphics & more!
- Type: Gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.3 mm Needle and nozzle
- Fluid Cup: 1/3 oz. (9 cc) Gravity feed fluid cup
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1.5" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: Instruction guide, nozzle wrench, 2 cc eye dropper and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Multi-purpose usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications
- The comfortable balanced feel enables use in production spray environments.
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Removing the needle & nozzle caps enable you to spray the full range of texture & stippling effects
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available
Our most popular single-piston compressor! Provides "air-on-demand" and automatically shuts off when not is use.
- Powerful: 1/5 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 ltrs/min)
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Single Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (59 db)
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
- Type: Single cylinder piston; Power: 1/5 Horsepower; Voltage: 110-120v/60hz
- Air Control: Pressure regulator with gauge & filter
- Air Delivery: 25 ltrs/minute; 0.8 cfm @ 57 psi
- Working Pressure: 15-45 psi; Auto Stop: at 57 psi; Auto Start: at 43 psi
- Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 57 psi, without preset control 100 psi
- Dimensions: 6.8" h x 5.3" w x 10" l; Weight: 8 lbs (3.6kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/8'' bsp
Fits Iwata, Devilbiss, Master Airbrush Brands and many other popular brands.
Features and Benefits:
Master Airbrush How to Airbrush Instructional Guide Booklet.