Master Airbrush Brand Airbrush Quick Release Disconnect Coupler with Plug 1/8 in. BSP Male and Female Hose Connections
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Master Airbrush Brand Airbrush Quick Disconnect Coupler with 1/8" male and female fittings
- The quick-release action allows you to quickly change airbrushes when you use multiple airbrushes with a single air supply hose
- Automatically shuts off air flow from the hose when disconnected.
- Screws onto most airbrushes and hoses with 1/8" size fittings, such as Devilbiss and Master Brand airbrushes
- Does not fit: Badger, Paasche, Aztek, Testors, Thayer and Chandler
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fits airbrushes and hoses with 1/8" size fittings such as Iwata, Devilbiss, Master Airbrush and many other popular brands.
- The Quick-Release Action allows you to quickly change airbrushes when you use multiple airbrushes with a single air supply hose
- Coupler Body: Standard 1/8" BSP Male Fitting Threads
- Coupler Plug: Standard 1/8" BSP Female Fitting Threads (Male Nipple Tail 5mm)
- Automatically shuts off air flow from the hose when disconnected
- Connects and disconnect by simply pull back the spring-loaded sleeve to either connect the plug or to separate the plug
- Coupler allows the nipple plug to swivel, to prevent hose kinks
Top customer reviews
Received these and they hook up nicely all my airbrushes. I have two Iwatas, an Aztek, a Masters and a cheap Chinese knock-off. When I tried to connect a 3rd party hose to the bottom of the coupler I found that I could not get it to screw in more than one turn. That one fit fine direcly into my airbrushes.
I tried the hoses that came with my Iwata and Master airbrushes, even the Chinese one and they fit perfectly!. So be sure to take a coupler with you to the store to make sure the hose fits or at least be sure to buy from the same manufacturer of one that fits.
At first there was a slight hiss indicating an air leak from the coupler but untwisting and twisting the hose coupler took care of that so the o-ring probably wasn't seated right.
Now I can go faster without so many frequent stops to change the airhose. Highly recommended. I wish they only sold the barb that connects to the airbrush separately was well because you only need one coupler per hose and then you can switch freely between them, but for $7 who cares?
the ends however have small o-rings for a quality seal but theres no landings for the rings nor is there a raised center section like some higher end versions. This only means if you over-tighten the QD the o-ring can be cut or squeezed into the QD itself. not a big issue as long as you pay attention to how tight you make it. would have been 5 star if not for the o-ring issues.