|Item Weight||15.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 2.7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||UT-100SiK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited 1-year warranty|
|National Stock Number||3439-01-577-6272|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.58 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Master Appliance UT-100SiK Ultratorch Self Igniting Heat Tool with Metal Storage Case
|Price:||$114.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features oxygen free, copper based Ultra tip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for long life and high thermal conductivity
- Cordless and completely portable, ready to use in 30-seconds
- Adjustable temperature control
- Soldering temperature up to 932-Degree Fahrenheit, ideal for use with today's lead free solder
- Sturdy metal tank with fuel viewing window holds enough fuel for 2 hours of operation
- The soldering tips are "tinned" at the tip of the tip with lead-free solder thereby will have slight color variance from the rest of the tip
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this unit when working with 10 ga. (and smaller) wire and heat shrink.
Warning: All of the tips shown in the photo are not included. You get: one soldering tip, one hot air tip and the heat shrink attachment only. Read the description!
Update: Thank you for updating to a more accurate photo!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This one will be my 3rd one in 4 years. The first two saw daily use, 15+ ignitions a day and would last upwards of a year each. Read morePublished 3 months ago by joshua marez
Great soldering and heat shrink capabilities; I would buy again.Published 3 months ago by DelphiGuy
This always been a great soldering iron. Additionaly, I just made creme brulee with it. 5 stars!Published 6 months ago by john D
Best butane soldering iron by far, I use this more than my corded Weller iron even when I am near an outlet. If you are on the fence, don't be, this is a great tool!Published 6 months ago by Johnny P Gibbons
Worked great for 2 months, now it will not start without help from a butane torch. When it did light, it got hot very quickly and stayed hot even while soldering heavy gauge wire.Published 7 months ago by Andy Morton