Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor..." and save 40% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB900B)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frozen blending and perfect, even chopping
- 2 conveniently sized jars. EASY TO USE : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti-spill splash guard, easy-flip pour spout, and no-slip base
- 2-cup Processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Includes: 400 Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, Pitcher Splash Guard, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, Chopping Blade Assembly, Chopper Splash Guard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ninja Master Prep Professional Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB1004)
Epica Personal Blender with Take-Along Bottle
Ninja Fit (QB3001SS)
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver (BL456)
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (Blender, Processor, Nutri Ninja Cups) BL770
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 11 x 7 in||7.12 x 19 x 11.12 in||4.2 x 5 x 14 in||5.91 x 9.45 x 13.7 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||8.25 x 9.5 x 17.75 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
With the Ninja Master Prep, crush ice into snow in seconds, blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chop fresh ingredients evenly. The interchangeable 400-watt power pod quickly switches between the 48 oz. pitcher and 16 oz. bowl to allow for versatility in the kitchen. Once you are finished with your blending or chopping, use the convenient storage lids to keep your food fresh.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. the blades will invariably start to eat into the plastic sides of the blender once it becomes unseated the tiniest bit - which will happen regularly if you are blending up larger items inside, such as ice cube, large pieces of broccoli, or similar items. This will deform and cut into the plastic and invariably some of that will END UP IN YOUR DRINK. I noticed how absolutely sh** my blender looked recently and was appalled that it could be designed like this.
2. As another reviewer pointed out, this thing has an absurd amount of horribly engineered nooks and crannies on its top, AND there's a section which you will never, ever be able to properly clean because it is recessed inside. Within a few months you'll have a nice fuzzy colony of bacteria in there and the only way to clean is even half way would be to submerge the whole thing in bleach for a day.
I'm sad to say that the seller won't honor the warranty and I'm stuck with this DANGEROUS, HORRIBLE blender.
The Ninja Master Prep comes with two container units - one that is 48 ounce size, and another 16 ounce one for chopping, etc.; two blade assemblies, two lids, and two splash guards, one motor unit, and the instruction guides.
To use the blender, you place the blade assembly inside the mixing pitcher container, then add your ingredients, place the splash guard on, and place the motor unit on top. Holding the motor unit with your other hand, press the large front button part and it begins to blend. The food processing part works the same way, but I have not used that part yet. I will update this review when I do.
The motor unit works with both containers, is light enough for me as an older woman to move it back and forth from one unit to another with ease (it's actually very light, but very powerful).
This unit does a splendid job of blending well, and is much quieter than blenders I have used in the past. The only caution I have is that the blade assemblies are extremely sharp and must be handled with care, and kept out of reach of little ones. The cord on the motor unit is the standard, 3' small appliance length.
One of my favorite aspects of this purchase is that the parts are all dishwasher safe, which saves me time hand washing. It is fast and easy to add your ingredients and get them blended, because the pieces go together easily. The blender will not work if you do not have it correctly assembled, but it if not difficult to use at all. I had no problems at all, even on the first use.
* Multi-use unit - not only blends shakes, etc., but also doubles as a food processor, doing your chopping, etc. for you
* More compact than larger, bulky blender
* Quieter than other blenders I have owned
* Very easy to use
* Sleek, attractive design
* 48 oz. and 16 oz. containers come with lids and double as storage containers
* 48 oz. container has a handy pour spout for pouring your liquid and frozen concoctions
* Easily blends frozen drinks, such as frozen smoothies
* The push button blending motor can be used to pulse or held down for blending
* I love that there aren't chunks of unblended food at the bottom of this when I make something, since the blending action is at the top!
* The instructions are clear and easy to follow, and include a trouble-shooting section
* The motor unit, pitcher container and splash guards have been designed to make them easy to grip, so it is very easy to keep the whole unit stable during blending
* Blade assemblies are very sharp and must be handled, cleaned and stored with extra care. Keep out of reach of children!
* Short cord
If you are looking for an easy-to-afford blender that runs quieter than most and does a great job, this is a great buy. If you like appliances that serve multiple purposes, this is a great buy. If you want a blender with a more modern appearance, this one does.
Overall, I would highly recommend this product. I did not originally plan to do a review on this item, but I was so delighted with its performance for this price, I wanted to share my views on it.
I will update my review as necessary, as I continue using this product.