Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor..." and save 40% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB900B)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frozen blending and perfect, even chopping
- 2 conveniently sized jars. EASY TO USE : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti-spill splash guard, easy-flip pour spout, and no-slip base
- 2-cup Processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Includes: 400 Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, Stacked Blade Assembly, Pitcher Splash Guard, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, Chopping Blade Assembly, Chopper Splash Guard
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ninja Master Prep Professional Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB1004)
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver (BL456)
Ninja Fit (QB3001SS)
Housmile Personal Blender with Travel Lid and Two Travel Sport Bottle, Black
Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender (BL482)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 11 x 7 in||7.12 x 19 x 11.12 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||5.91 x 9.45 x 13.7 in||5.5 x 9.5 x 7.5 in||6 x 6 x 15.5 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic||Plastic|
With the Ninja Master Prep, crush ice into snow in seconds, blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chop fresh ingredients evenly. The interchangeable 400-watt power pod quickly switches between the 48 oz. pitcher and 16 oz. bowl to allow for versatility in the kitchen. Once you are finished with your blending or chopping, use the convenient storage lids to keep your food fresh.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#1 Many Complaints about people cutting themselves with this blender....Well....the blades are sharp!! Use common sense!!!! They need to be sharps to cut up leafy vegetables!
#2 Cutting of the outer plastic container. HOW?!? I haven't figured! The only way to do this is if the lid just isn't properly on. Not using common sense.
#3 Blender melting to blades. Well this one had be worried. But after using it. The blades have yet to get hot in that spot. You would literally have to use this blender for 10 minutes non stop to make that happen. If you plan on abusing your blender. This blender probably will not work for you.
Due to my worries. I splurged and spent 4 dollars on the 4 year extended warranty. I understand that 4 dollars on top of the 39.99 for the professional series type blender can break the bank. But I decided to not buy myself a coffee that day and to go for the warranty.
BTW the food processor and chopper both work great. No problems. For blending, I have thrown everything at it, no problems.
The strength of the Ninja Master Prep has been impressive. I have made many milkshakes, "blizzards", smoothies, and crushed ice drinks. So far everything has come out the way I wanted it to. Thick and smooth milkshakes, consistent crushed ice drinks. For this cost this seems to be a very good value. Loses one star due to 1) not having multiple speeds and 2) I feel as though this is not a long-term/lasting blender. Just based on it's construction, I expect it to only last a few years. That said, I still think it's a value purchase.
Overall, I recommend this product. Please let me know if my review has been helpful, and feel free to ask questions.
- very powerful. It gets used every morning for a shake with frozen spinach, while frozen strawberries, frozen banana, frozen kale, protein powder, and bunch of other stuff. Handles it without a problem.
- CHEAP. let's be real, that's why everyone is looking at it. It has the motor of something that's $30 more. This is definitely worth the buy.
- yes you do have to take it apart into 3 pieces to clean it. But honestly if you run hot water over it, everything comes off pretty clean. Taking it apart, running hot water, and cleaning takes about 5min.
Overall, this thing is definitely worth the buy considering the price and motor.
Okay, one con: the rubber ring around the bottom is kind of loose and comes off easily. Each time it comes off I'm worried it's stretching and becoming looser. I might just superglue it in place.