Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2016
More test taking techniques. Look up online. Google it.
on November 26, 2008
I took 4 civil service tests after reviewing the questions in this book. I have been out of high school for a good many years and needed something as a review for the tests. The book gives sample questions and does excellent job of explaining answers. A good book to hold on too for future reference.
on March 2, 2016
Great book, VERY resourceful.
on October 12, 2015
My wife gave to someone as a gift.
on May 12, 2013
The content was very good.... but the description of the used book did not mention that the answers were already marked through much of the book. Disappointed.
on September 25, 2009
I would definetely recommend this book for preparation for the civil service exam. Plenty of practice questions in this book.
on September 15, 2009
One can only hope that the product and the shipping are just as described--and that is the case here.
on January 4, 2012
The supplier did not ship the item on time. The electronic download on this product was not succesful. The customer email address given on the confirmation is non-existent.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2013
I would recommend that you high light all the answers, no use memorizing or reading stuff that is wrong. I read it all and picked out the words and flunked my first test, never again. Only read the write answers. Only thing is people like taking the tests and seeing what they do on it, not me! I have a hard time studying and remembering as it is, so I will highlight all the answers. Good book thro.
on July 29, 2007
This book is just what I was looking for...so many things I have forgotten over the years; and I love the practice exercises and sample tests.