Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Master Cleanser Paperback – June 19, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are some things that should be noted:
1. If you read and follow the instructions accurately, you will NOT feel hungry, but you WILL have cravings for foods that have sugars, caffeine, etc. There is a difference and some of the negative reviews were from people who cannot distinguish between the two.
2. There IS some measure of discomfort. I could literally feel the toxins leaching through and out of my body. So, do whatever you can to help the expelling though herbal laxatives and the salt cleanse.
3. This is NOT MEANT TO BE A DIET. It has a side benefit of losing weight as the author notes, but as the author also notes it's origins and applications are NOT about losing weight. This is also misunderstood by those giving negative reviews.
4. Read carefully and buy the correct maple syrup. One reviewer suggested that you would consume between 600 and 1200 calories in syrup. That is totally inaccurate - that person was probably consuming syrup with added sugar (a warning also given by the Burroughs). 100% organic grade b maple syrup has 50 calories per 2 tbl serving, which is the ratio for this cleanse. At 6-8 servings per day, that is 300-400 calories.
As with anything, your mileage will vary, but my experience seemed to generally line-up with the book and it's nearly 30-year old concept.
1. Read it. It seems to be the obvious thing to do, but I find most people do it, just by getting the recipe. There's some enlightening and important info in this book that will help keep you on the track to a healthier life.
2. Map out your plan. I worked full time at a Lebanese restaurant as a waitress and I was glad to have started on an off day. First day is the hardest, not only b/c of the hunger pangs but b/c it's sooooo easy to break it on the first day.
3. Drink enough-even if it means more than what the book calls for. It's true that you won't be too fatigued, but I should've had more b/c I'm at an average weight and I worked (as a waitress-which means more activity). Follow your instincts.
4. Do it for all the right reasons. The right reasons being for changing your life and diet for the better. Don't do it just to lose weight. If you do, you won't follow through and even if you follow through, you'll hurt yourself by gaining the weight back and throwing your body off balance. Trust me, I've had two friends do it and broke it off on the second day.. or just cheated and it just made them crazy. Mentally prepare yourself for great changes.
5. Have support and educate yourself about food. If no one in your immediate environment is not supportive, read any literature that is. It's more important than you think, especially when you're idle with free time (from not cooking/eating). Best way, if possible, is to do it with a dedicated partner.
You will read about the benefits throughout this booklet.Read more ›
I have lost 55 pounds. My blood pressure is within normal limits. My cholesterol is within normal limits. My energy level is twice what it was before the process. My aching bones are not aching. My tired feet are not tired. I am off all medications for various problems. I am eating healthy foods and liking it. In general, this process has done more for me than any other diet I have tried. It is quick and healthy. While it seems to be a very unhealthy way to loose weight, so far I have not had any ill effects from this process.
People preach that this is not primarily a weight-loss diet, and they're right; if you don't commit to maintaining a healthy diet and exercising regularly after you finish cleansing, you defeat the purpose, and any weight lost may return quickly (your metabolism tends to slow with reduced caloric intake). However, if you let this cleanse serve as a health-building, confidence-boosting jump-start to a completely new lifestyle, you can have the best of both worlds. The great way I feel, as well as the desire to keep off the 31 pounds I lost, have inspired me to adopt a vegan/organic lifestyle and exercise daily. High-quality food is more expensive (I've learned firsthand), but your body is the temple of God, and you are a worthwhile investment.
The amazing thing is that you CAN do it. I never thought I could fast for 10 days, but it really wasn't that hard. You may "miss" food, but you're not truly hungry. My only cautions: 1) you'll need a few hours of extra sleep each night and 2) you should follow the instructions for breaking the fast very carefully, or you may experience cramps and indigestion.
I hope your experience with cleansing proves as positive as mine was.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Do not buy this book, it is useless and looks like a fake publication. There is also no recipe for the Master Cleanse, I don't care if it's only 6.99, I'm returning it !Published 17 days ago by no name
This is a great practical guide to a cleansing fast, an all natural college level detox. I have personally tried this fast and while it is not easy, it definitely worked well for... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Gerry Cox
Want to get clean from the inside out? Buy this book and follow the Lemonade Cleansing Diet...It Works. Read morePublished 1 month ago by SongbirdG