Master Cook Classic Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Total 473 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Three stainless steel in-line burners put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour for cooking performance
- Piezo ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with the push of a button
- Porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates, stainless steel handle, two foldable shelves and two heavy duty wheel casters
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 47-inch by 41-inch by 23-inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Master Cook Classic Smart Space Living 3 Burner LP Gas Grill
The Master Cook smart space living 3-burner gas grill that delivers 30,000 BTU’s of heat across the 340 square inch cooking surface, to accommodate large meals the whole family will enjoy. With the control panel moved to the front, two collapsible side tables allow for maneuverability and easy storage – a boon for grillers with small patios, decks or balconies. Porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates offer superior heat retention, An Integrated piezoelectric ignition system lights the three burners quickly, and built-in stainless steel thermometer for accurate temperature control and an easy-to-read gauge helps you achieve perfectly cooked foods. Not available in natural gas. The Smart Space Gas Grill sits on two 6-inch wheels for easy portability, and two fixed legs to keep it in place. Measures 46.5-inches wide x 22.8-inches deep x 41-inches high
340 sq. In Primary Cooking Space
Primary cooking surface features porcelain-coated grates and measures 21-inches wide x 16-inches deep. Provides ample cooking space for about 15 burgers.
Stainless steel burners: Three
Main burners: BTU - per - hour input 30,000 total
Porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates, porcelain coated steel warming rack
Integrated piezoelectric ignition system
Primary cooking area( square inches) : 340
Warming rack area( square inches): 133
Total cooking area( square inches): 473
125 sq. In. Swing-Away Warming Rack
Swing-away warming rack provides a secondary cooking area, ideal for sides or toasting buns. Warming rack measures 20-inches wide x 7-inches deep.
Are you ready to take your grilling to the next level of performance? This Master Cook grill will equip your patio or deck with a durable, high performance cooking system that friend and family will gather around for many years to come.
Great party amenities, casual chat, no worries about food cooling.
Porcelain-Coated Steel Lid & Firebox
Grill lid and firebox are constructed of porcelain-coated steel, stainless steel shroud with center-mounted thermometer for increased durability- capable of standing up to tough weather。
Wheels & Metal Side Shelves
Features two 6-inches wheels for increased mobility and Features two 6-inches wheels for increased mobility and durable metal side shelves for ample prep space.
Integrated piezoelectric ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with the push of a button
Compare with similar items
Smoke Hollow LS2418-4 4 Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Master Cook Professional 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
Master Cook Outdoor BBQ 4-Burner Cabinet Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Megamaster 720-0982 Propane Gas Grill, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shinerich Group||Amazon.com||Shinerich Group||Amazon.com||Shinerich Group||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.8 x 46.5 x 41 in||52 x 22 x 44 in||22.25 x 49.25 x 44.25 in||49.14 x 22.82 x 45.05 in||21 x 56.3 x 43.9 in||23.5 x 55 x 45.75 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Steel||cast iron and stainless steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is only 1 lighter on the grill. So you have to light the middle burner first and then turn on the outer ones to light. this is quite problematic for ease of use. additionally the design for getting gas to the outer burners is very bad. It flows through and out the back of the middle burner and then left and right through two open/horizontal "U" channels formed with sheet metal and then into the burners. The issue with this is twofold. a) the sheet metal "channel" gets red hot - so it will fail first and when it does, you want be able to get gas to the outer burners. b) ignition of the outer burners is suspect if there is a lot of wind or disruption to the channels because the front of the channel is uncovered (it relies on the weight differential between the gas and air to maintain a flow)..
2. the lighter is quite ineffective. I did a "100 ignite test", trying it 100 times in a row. It worked 11 times on the first spark and on average takes 5.3 times to light. that is very poor reliability. it helps to hold the button in for a minute or so before sparking (gets gas flowing), but even this doesn't work reliably.
3. the grill doesn't get hot. I turn it on and leave the lid closed for 30 minutes and then put meat on it.... no grill marks. granted this grill is supposed to be small, and the info claims that each burner is 10,000 btu, but the design is flawed. the burners are very far down at the bottom, the flame tents are far away from the flame with the apex almost touching the metal grate. so you are left simply baking your food because it doesn't cook with the lid open (I'm in the south so its not cold outside right now either). There is no real reason to have adjustable flame because you have to keep it on high to get any type of minimal "grill" cooking. this is even more disappointing considering how small it is - so it should be able to get much hotter than it does.
4. The holes on burner tubes are too small. I have grilled about 10 meals on this so far. Already the holes on the middle burner tube are clogged.. roughly 20%. unclogging them doesn't improve the temperature issue noted in #3 as the temp. issue existed prior to any clogging.
Bottom line... in this case, you don't get what you pay for. you get something even worse.
Three burners work together and bbq will be ready in one hour. No need to light fire, which was my nightmare.
It is easy to setup. It is not that wide so I just leave it in the screen room. It does not take much space, especially with two foldable ears.
Tank is placed underneath and convenient to reach out.
Temperature is easy to read.
The main parts, like front panel is made of stainless steel so no worries on rust. I just put a cover on it and that's it.
Enjoy the grill.