Master Craft Gift Wrap Storage Bag, Green
|Price:||$23.66 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient storage for all your gift wrapping paper and accessories
- Holds wrapping paper rolls up to 36" width
- Constructed of textured PVC
- Zippered bag features a carrying handle
- Measures 37 inches by 14 inches by 4 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. Does not hold longer rolls of paper
2. It is not sturdy in my opinion - (ex. If I took out all the paper rolls the thing would just flop to one side). Not a single piece of cardboard in the sides or anything... literally just fabric... completely fabric.
3. Does not hold larger gift bags
4. It does not hold anything for me. I end up having to reorganize the whole thing everytime I open it.
5. The velcro strips that hold the rolled paper and gift bags in place is set to hold HUGE amounts. I have paper rolls in mine right now (after Christmas and all) and I had to literally tie the straps together. They are set to hold 8 and that is it... no less, there is no velcro to adjust to smaller section. Also they are too skinny and if by chance the bag zipper is left partly open... the rolls will slide out easily, if you have longer rolls you will have the leave the zipper partly open with the remaining portion of the roll to stick out.
6. The plastic compartments have just a small velcro closure and I am always having to push back in smaller ribbon spools that keep coming out.
7. The photo shows is standing... no way in H#$#... if I even set mine against something that does not support its entire length it will just give and slide over on it's side. The only thing that supports it standing is the bottom of the rolls of paper which means that a) there is very little stability and b)you are probably bending the very bottom of your rolled paper by doing so.
8. The picture shows is on it's side as well. I have never been able to get my to stay on a side. It is just material... There is no way no how they are even in that perfect square form.
The Good -
1.Read more ›
*It's spacious. I put all of my wrapping supplies in there and it's not full.
* It starts the organization process. The room for wrapping paper has convenient straps and pouches so they don't slide around much and the pockets on the other side help contain ribbons and bows.
*Not long enough for the larger rolls of wrapping paper.
*the pockets crush bows
*There is no place for larger bags. All of mine are sort of free floating in the center.
*Hideous. It absolutely must be kept somewhere out of sight.
Overall I'm pleased, and for the price it was a good deal. I am still on the lookout for a better solution though.
The material is sturdy and the bag has a hand grip on the side so you can carry it. The zipper feels kinda sticky but works. The first thing I noticed that's different with the actual bag and the picture on the site was how many rolls of wrapping paper can fit in the main sleeve. In the picture, there are at least eight rolls. I could barely fit six. I had to start another row of rolls on top of those six in order to fit them all.
The pockets are really handy. I separated the tissue paper and name tags, as well as the smaller gift bags. It's true what the other reviewer said about not having a place for big bags in the pockets. I simply put them in the middle of the bag and that's fine with me.
Overall this bag did what I needed it to do; even if everything is not completely organized, I can keep all my gift wrap together in one place and not have to scrounge around for missing rolls of paper.
With that in mind, I offer you a small suggestion: This ain't it, keep moving.
I just got this delivered to my door and I excitedly opened it up and grabbed an armful of wrapping paper rolls to put them into this festively colored canvas bag I took the first one and started to put it inside the organizer, but was stopped when I realized that the roll was about a foot longer than the organizer. So I looked at the rest of the rolls I had and realized that only one of 6 was small enough to fit inside this tiny canvas bag.
At this point I didn't bother to see how well my tissue paper, ribbons, bows, or tape fit inside. First of all, 2 sheets of tissue paper do not require an organizer, and I'm so not the person to have various ribbons and bows to wrap gifts. Seriously, wrapping is the extent of my gift decorating. With that in mind, I have no idea how it performs with those items.
So, to sum it up, this thing is way smaller than expected. If all of your wrapping paper is the small rolls, then this is perfect for you. If not, then keep moving. Personally, I'm going to use one of the gazillion 20% off coupons floating around for you-know-who, and find some sort of plastic container to shove these into. This time, I'll make sure to measure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worst product. Zipper broken. Tried to fix myself but it's total crap. I can usually fix zippers but this one was junk. Read morePublished 2 days ago by C J.
Waste of money..mine came with broken zippers so it wont close/zip shut. Thankfully I only need to store it under the bed but if I needed to stand it up like the photos show or... Read morePublished 8 days ago by KMH
The item arrived in good condition, and it looks really useful. But it is only for short wrapping paper rolls. My longer rolls won't fit. So I had to return it.Published 10 days ago by Athenakuma
looks great int he picture but it does not fit a regular roll of paper (the bag is too short)Published 28 days ago by Laura Mayberry
I wish it had been a little longer, some of my rolls of paper are too long for it. It still gets the job done. Read morePublished 1 month ago by tbecker210
There isn't much space for anything. If you have only a few bows and the shorter wrapping paper rolls plus a few rolls of ribbon then it will work. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Diana J. Kyle
This product is great if you have a few gift wrapping items. For instance, I put my "birthday" wrapping paper and tags in here. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sabrina