Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.83 shipping
Master Culinary Multipurpose 5-blade Herb Scissors w/ "Longfinger" Cleaning Brush | Time-Saving Kitchen Shears Chop Herbs Fast |
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COOK HEALTHY IN A SNAP ✯ Cut Herbs with Five, Sharp, Three-inch Stainless Steel Blades shearing simultaneously
- USE FOR ARTS & CRAFTS ✯ Make gorgeous arts & crafts, shred paper at home or in the office, and/or make ticker tape
- CLEAN UP EASILY ✯ Dishwasher Safe material comes with "Long-finger" Cleaning Brush that makes cleaning fast and easy
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN ✯ Easy, non-slip grip comfortable for righties and lefties
- FREE RECIPE eBOOK ✯ Prepare Healthy Food in Minutes and Clean Up in Seconds (better than a Head Chef)
Multifunction Come-Apart Kitchen Shears from AmazonBasics Starting at $7.99Shop now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Time-Saving Herb Scissors Trim Quickly and Clean Up Easily
Master Culinary Herb Scissors make cutting herbs fast and easy. Cut, chop, or mince herbs directly into a pan or garnish over a plate to unlock your fresh herbs' full aroma and health benefits. The little green brush with long fingers makes sure you quickly get through the blades and get all your herbs where you want into the dish.
It has never been easier. A pair of Master Culinary kitchen shears will inspire you to create masterful meals because it is so easy to trim, snip, and shear nutritious food for you and your family in mere seconds.
No kitchen should be without these scissors since they are faster, easier, and safer to use than a scraper, slicer, or mandolin. A few snips of aromatic herbs is all you need to cover your gorgeous plate with healthy food.
Buy with confidence, we offer a full money-back satisfaction guarantee because our shears are the highest quality on the market.
Make Sure it's Master Culinary in the White and Green Box
Five blade scissors are great for arts and crafts. You can make all kinds of things with your kids. Spice up your dishes and your kid's homework with Master Culinary.
"Scent is connected to memory and herbs have rich aromas. When you cook with herbs, you infiltrate people’s emotions and memory."
--Master Culinary Herb Scissors
Top customer reviews
1. I am lazy(Or in a hurry--pick one) and am always looking for “Short cuts” because of this.
2. Before I decided to clean up my diet, I never cooked. Ever. I was one of those “Burger King for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch, and Subway for dinner” types. Cooking is a fairly new thing for me and I haven’t spent the time to learn how to mince herbs properly.
3. For the sake of convenience, I rarely use the fresh herbs unless I am using a food processor or Vitamix. . Let’s be honest—fresh herbs just taste better than the prepackaged stuff.
4. I am learning how to garden and want to be able to use fresh herbs in my recipes—Vitamix or no Vitamix.
5. I don’t want to risk cutting my finger off while attempting to learn how to efficiently chop different herbal ingredients for my recipes.
The pros of this are—
1. Easy to use. Obviously. Most know how to use scissors after all! I feel that these scissors could be used to engage/entertain a child (at the appropriate age for safety’s sake of course) when it comes to preparing meals for educational purposes. (or just to put them to work to help you while you’re cooking, if you prefer that instead. LOL! )
2. Easy to clean—I love the cleaning tool that comes with this. (Although honestly, atleast with the herbs I was using, rinsing the scissors will more than likely get the job mostly done.) The tool goes all the way through the ridges in between the scissor blades which is quite handy if a piece of whatever you were “snipping” gets stuck.
3. This is just a personal preference but-- It’s bright green! Yay!
4. I travel often and one thing that is a plus to me is that this would not only be handy to have while traveling with, but also easy to take along with you. (I have a bit of an unconventional diet--I am a raw vegan. I normally always have to prepare my own food while traveling. This kind of thing is important to me because of this.)
The cons of this are—
1.Until you get the hang of it, your chunks might be a bit larger than you had hoped. Still small enough to use in a recipe, don’t get me wrong. But perhaps not “gourmet master chef mincing size” (Unless you are a master herb scissorist of course! Haha!)
2. Your friends that are gourmet chefs or just skilled with mincing mighttttt think you are a bit on the slow side. (There are worse things)
3. You could probably save the money and learn how to mince herbs for free on Youtube. My neighbor is a gourmet chef and can mince herbs like crazy. When I asked her how she learned she said “Oh, you know..I just cut my hand 1000 times while learning. You eventually will learn after that.” Ha!) That’s when I was like “Yeahhhhhh..lets not."
None of the cons I have listed have much importance to me personally. I felt that this did a fantastic job and am going to use it all of the time. Anyways, when I was looking into this product to buy I couldn’t find a video review so I made one for you guys just in case you are like me and wanted to see some “Herb scissor action”
Update: My room mate is a chef and is a pro with mincing herbs. He has always made fun of me when it comes to stuff like this and claimed that it is better to use a chopping board and a knife. GUESS WHO HAS BEEN USING MY HERB SCISSORS AND HAS DITCHED THE CUTTING BOARD AND THE KNIFE?! I make fun of him now, haha.
Best of luck with your mincing!
Meals I've made better with my herbs include:
Tortilla + beef + cheese + spinach + mushrooms + FRESH BASIL = Basil totally made it better!!
Pizza crust + tomatoes + olive oil + BASIL + cheese + garlic = Amazing yumminess... I blended the basil and tomatoes and added more basil on top!
Chickpeas + tomatoes + cucumber + red onions + DILL + PARSLEY - I change up the dressings, my go to topping is olive oil, lemon juice, a little salt and pepper & hemp seeds & one of my favorites is a tahini herb dressing I found on dishingupthedirt.com
Side notes: Bonus the little fork plastic deal is awesome. I have run it through the dishwasher and it was like new.
For the current prices of $4.63, I think it's a bargain. I will never go back to chop herbs with a kitchen knife.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.