Master Grooming Tools Cat and Dog Cordless Nail Grinder Kit, Pink
- Ideal for small dogs and cats, with a fashionable pink handle
- This grinder features a soft-touch, non-slip rubber grip
- Two-speed motor operates at 9,000 and 13,000 rpm for excellent results
- Kit includes a charger, a large grinding stone, a small grinding stone, 6 grinding bands, a felt polisher, and a grinding drum
- Measures 7-inch length by 1-1/4-inch diameter; available in pink color
Customers also shopped for
Master grooming tools cordless pet nail grinder kit is fast, easy way to trim, smooth and shape pet nails. Great for small dogs and cats, this grinder features a soft-touch, non-slip rubber grip. Two-speed motor operates at 9,000 and 13,000 rpm for excellent results. Kit includes a charger, a large grinding stone, a small grinding stone, six grinding bands, a felt polisher, and a grinding drum. The slim, lightweight design is easy to maneuver. Measures 7-inch length by 1-1/4-inch diameter. Available in pink color.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Master Grooming Tools Cat and Dog Cordless Nail Grinder Kit, Pink
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||PetsTek||Amazon.com||Fusion QX|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 8 x 2.5 in||6.3 x 9.8 x 3.5 in||1.69 x 3.15 x 0.98 in||2.5 x 10.75 x 6.5 in|
Top customer reviews
- The size is great.
- Easy to hold in your hand and easty to work with - not bulky.
- Not too noisy - my Yorkie was fine with it.
- erfect size bits for a yorkie.
- And of course the color pink is tops :-).
- It just wasn't powerful enough.
- If I pressed it hard enough on my yorkie's nails to grind them, it would actually stop rotating.
- Everything else about it is better than the other models, but if it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, it's worthless.
I returned this item. It took a while to get the company to get back with me on it, but I reported them to Amazon and then within a day or two, they responded nicely and gave me my money back. I did have to pay shipping to return it though.
I then bought the - Dremel 7300-PT 4.8-Volt Pet Grooming Kit - and I love its power. The downside of the Dremel grinder is that it only comes with the sandpaper bits. It doesn't come with the stone bits that I like for my little dog. I had to buy those separate. And the Dremel grinder is bulky. It still gets the job done though and it gets it done great. It would even work great on larger dogs. It's a little noisier than the Master Grooming Pet Grinder, but that's probably because it's more powerful. My Yorkie was fine with the noise though, so it isn't that bad.