Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 278 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on January 22, 2014
Love that you get three. Love the colors. Love that you don't have to memorize different combinations. Loved that they are compact, but not too miniature. I used one for a large-sized gym locker, but these locks could be used for other types of storage as well (backpacks, file containers, etc.).

(I'm baffled by the price though, this was about $5 when I purchased the set.)

****Used at a gym and these are one of the easiest locks to get into as you can feel the combination. Unfortunately I have to knock down the stars as the purpose of a locker is to store things away securely. Luckily, the gym owner did the test, and not a thief.
on October 12, 2010
I needed a lock for the locker at the gym. I bought a lock before that was too big. I saw these before in the store and thought they were cute, so I ordered them for a better price on Amazon. I liked that they all have the same combo. I bring two to the gym so I can hog more space and have my shoes and bag in one and my clothes in the other. That's why it is great to have the same combo--remembering one combo is bad enough! They are the perfect size--smaller than the normal padlock, but big enough to have no trouble making out the numbers or turning the dial.
on May 8, 2016
They are smaller than I thought and don't send to be of very sturdy construction but if u are using them to protect minor things then it's fine. I have it on a gym locker in a place where the only locker thefts are unlocked ones since most people don't lock their stuff up at all. So having a combo lock is convenient so I don't have to worry about hanging onto a key in the pool. I wouldn't think it would offer much in the way of protection for anything of value however. Good thing all 3 locks have the same combo so I have a chance of remembering it
on December 6, 2015
These locks are your basic 3 number combination locks. I bought them to use at school and they have worked well for my purposes. They feel fairly light and I would be a little nervous about using them anywhere where I might suspect someone to come along with bolt cutters... That being said, if you are buying these to use as a deterrent for the petty criminals, they will work great!

All 3 have the same combination which is very handy. The colors are fun and might be helpful in identifying which container/locker is which without opening them up.
on December 31, 2014
It's a nice lock: good colors, good size, fantastic price... but it works on its own schedule. Sometimes it doesn't open even when I get the combination right. One of my friends tried it and gave up on opening it. The key that I've found it remembering to spin the dial to the right three times: no more, no less. It should work then, since I've only experienced a couple of weird instances when it didn't. Overall, I'd get another lock but don't want to return them since they were cheap, they work well enough and shipping will cost money. (Shipping was EXPENSIVE!)
on November 4, 2015
Took some time to get used to. But once you memorize the Coordinates it's great. I use it for my gym locker and I much prefer it over my old lock. I had lost my key last time and they had to cut open the lock. Now I don't have to worry about finding a place to put my key and not worrying about losing they key. This lock is less hassle and a lot more convenient. Comes in a pack of 3 cute colors.
on February 22, 2017
For the price they're pretty good. They're small... light ish... I keep one attached to my purse in case I have to lock it somewhere. Got them for the gym for my bf and i.no problems. They do feel a little cheap. Compared to others... but they're not terrible. They hold so that's all I care about... cute colors too...also I like that they have all the same combo
on September 7, 2011
These are awesome little locks. Just the right size for my locker at the gym, and since they come in a three pack, I can have one in my normal gym bag, one in my spinning bag. Luxury! And the husband got one too. The only possible drawback is you can't set the combination to one of your own liking. Which maybe is normal. I have some luggage locks you can reset. So I have to remember a new combination. I fully anticipate standing in the gym at some point being unable to retrieve the combination from my brain or my clothes from the locker, but I think that is more of a personal failing and not the fault of the locks :) Great colors too.
on February 3, 2017
This is my go-to whenever I need (lose) padlocks. The colors are just as nice as pictured here (my 3 favorite colors), and I love that all 3 locks have the same combination. They are a little smaller than a standard padlock, but not in a way that makes them less-compatible. They work in every gym locker that I've used.
on September 10, 2016
All 3 actually work! I tried getting a couple other Master Locks but the quality was cheap and they were hard to open if at all...

These are a great size and work well! I don't open them all that often, so I don't know how they'd hold up if you were to open them everyday... But I still think they're a great value for the price.