Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on March 19, 2012
The locks are of decent quality, about what you would expect given the inexpensive price. These locks will provide a deterrent but would not be too difficult to get past. I downgraded from 3 - 4 stars to 2 because when I purchased this, the picture showed 4 keys. Great in case you lose a key (or 2). Unfortunately the set only includes 2 keys.
on January 10, 2013
I bought this for my sister after her luggage was lost in the airport on a trip overseas. But I also have this lock. this is a must have, I feel comfortable riding on the airplane knowing that someone cannot get into my bag. I have used to lock on 3 different trips and have not had any problems with the lock. Also I did a little bit of traveling in Central America and I used this lock on my backpack. I felt safe knowing that even with my back turned no one could get into the backpack.
on July 7, 2009
These locks have been durable enough to stand up to a few plane trips so far. The only sign of wear is that the 'Master' lettering wears down over time. They are not heavy steel but they are sufficient. After all, the TSA can remove them easily, so their only purpose is to encourage luggage snoops to move on to easier targets. I have not experienced the problems noted in other reviews with flimsiness of the key or problems working the lock, and found the shackle (the 'U' shaped part) to be narrow and easy to insert. I recommend these to other travelers.
on July 19, 2013
It was a two pack and only one lock was functional. I received the package right before leaving for vacation and was planning on using one lock on my luggage and one on my husband's. Unfortunately, one lock came broken, the other one worked but the quality was poor - cheap plastic. I do not recommend this!
on January 23, 2014
The locks are ok for what they are supposed to do. The problem is my family needs more than just two locks. I ordered six locks (three 2-packs) expecting them to send me lock sets that use the same key. I think there are about 6 different keys for these locks. Why would I want to carry three different TSA keys for my luggage. I thought this is a pretty simple concept.
on April 25, 2015
just used these for a trip to New Mexico and i like the color too. One of my bags went to another city and i used the blue color lock as an identifier for the air line.
on August 24, 2015
Alright stuff. First flight and the blue plastic cover came off. Second flight and TSA busted it to check the bag instead of just opening it.
on January 7, 2017
great
on October 3, 2013
I went abroad for two weeks and used these on the planes and every day in my hotel room. They worked well. I had a good feeling checking my luggage and knowing that TSA could access my bag if they wanted to without calling me back to check-in.
on August 26, 2013
After a couple of times, it became very difficult to open. I had trouble getting the key to fit. I finally gave up on one of them. I wouldn't recommend this product. Besides you can buy them at Target or Wal Mart cheaper.