Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 390 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on December 1, 2015
Great for securing your luggage against casual pilfering while still allowing TSA to inspect your luggage without cutting off your locks. These are small, but sturdily built and lock with a satisfying click!

Remember when using TSA approved locks that there are a number of people who have counterfeit TSA keys, so can open the locks themselves, so if it's really valuable, don't pack it in your luggage or don't use TSA locks.
on April 25, 2014
Nowhere in the decsription of this lock indicate the shackle length. It does say the shackle length on the back of the packagee, in teeney-tiny little print. I needed one longer than 11mm, as I learned after I opened them, I was unable to close the lock on my case. Seemed pretty light for a lock, but it's Master Lock, thus I'm sure it's strong.

I hope you found this review to be helpful, please click below to indicate that you did. Thanks
on March 3, 2017
Second time I ordered this. The first time went well, everything worked - basic lock/key still serving its purpose. The second time though, I have one lock that only worked one time. No longer recommending this.
on October 19, 2015
tsa still cut one of 2 locks ???? that or they didn't relock it and it fell off during flight. but both luggage's were inspected just my luck ..
on March 7, 2017
nice
on March 17, 2017
gr8
on March 9, 2017
just the perfect locks for luggage. Never have too many
on March 9, 2017
They're locks.
on March 1, 2012
I wanted TSA approved, durable locks for my luggage, so I chose the brand that I trust, Master Lock. These locks are extremely flimsy and are a shade better than those cheap little luggage locks that come with cheap luggage. This set comes with 4 master locks with 4 keys. 2 of the 4 locks work ok. The locking mechanism has a very rough action and sometimes when the key is inserted it doesn't turn. I even tried to lubricate the locks with lubricant that is made for locks but it didn't help as much as I thought it would. One of the locks broke immediately out of the box and doesn't lock anymore. A second lock seized on the first key turn.. Glad I tried these out before I put them on my luggage. These locks should not be carrying the Master Lock name as they are pretty cheap and flimsy.. I'm sure there are better locks out there for the same price or less.
on January 9, 2015