Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 395 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 439 reviews
on July 12, 2015
Padlocks are built really poorly. Brought a set of 4 for international travel since it's a lot easier to have 1 key to 4 padlocks. After 1 plane trip and a couple of train trips, 1 of the padlock were broken (see photo). Since we were travelling and we didn't have a spare, we had to keep using it. Guess what? The next day, the whole cylinder, where you put your key in, fell off somewhere and we were not able to open the padlock.
review image
on May 1, 2013
I'm pretty sure you could break these open quite easily with any old blunt object you might have handy, but I definitely can't force them open using just my hands, so for their intended purpose - preventing snoops and thieves while travelling, where your bags are generally near you anyway - it works well.

The one notable flaw I found was that they contained a substantial amount of metal filings, fresh out of the box. I was eventually able to flush these out using a water jet (which might not be good for the internals, but an air blower wasn't enough). If you're just using these on regular luggage that's probably fine - I expect the filings will fall out with use, in time - but in my case it was on a camera bag, and the filings were just the right size to get into lenses and camera bodies and wreak havoc.
on December 1, 2015
Great for securing your luggage against casual pilfering while still allowing TSA to inspect your luggage without cutting off your locks. These are small, but sturdily built and lock with a satisfying click!

Remember when using TSA approved locks that there are a number of people who have counterfeit TSA keys, so can open the locks themselves, so if it's really valuable, don't pack it in your luggage or don't use TSA locks.
on April 25, 2014
Nowhere in the decsription of this lock indicate the shackle length. It does say the shackle length on the back of the packagee, in teeney-tiny little print. I needed one longer than 11mm, as I learned after I opened them, I was unable to close the lock on my case. Seemed pretty light for a lock, but it's Master Lock, thus I'm sure it's strong.

I hope you found this review to be helpful, please click below to indicate that you did. Thanks
on March 31, 2017
I've been using these now for several years. At first, I gave three stars, but seeing them hold up as well as they have, over four continents and twenty countries, these locks still perform as new (even if a little travel worn).
on March 3, 2017
Second time I ordered this. The first time went well, everything worked - basic lock/key still serving its purpose. The second time though, I have one lock that only worked one time. No longer recommending this.
on October 19, 2015
tsa still cut one of 2 locks ???? that or they didn't relock it and it fell off during flight. but both luggage's were inspected just my luck ..
on March 9, 2017
They're locks.
on March 28, 2017
Not that good quality. Disappointed
on January 26, 2015
Excellent for travel. We used these for flying and then boarding our cruise. Would recommend for TSA travel.