Color Name:Assorted Colors
The Master Lock 4688D TSA approved lock is a 1-1/8-inches (29mm) wide resettable combination lock with flexible cable. This lock comes in four bright colors, blue, silver, red or black. Color cannot be selected at time of ordering, a random color is shipped.
The 4688D padlock by Master Lock is TSA approved! No need to have unlocked baggage while traveling anymore. The red-and-white TSA logo on the lock notifies screeners that they can unlock and relock your baggage without having to break the lock open. Also, the 4688D comes in four colors--black, blue, red, and silver--for easy baggage identification. And with set-your-own combination convenience, you don't have to worry about loosing the key while you travel.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) now suggests you lock your checked baggage with TSA-accepted and recognized locks. Travel Sentry™ Certified locks are accepted and recognized by the TSA. Look for the Travel Sentry™ symbol when shopping for TSA-accepted products.
Master Lock has joined together with TSA and Travel Sentry™ to use the special Travel Sentry™ mark on luggage locks that meet the requirements of the TSA. Airline check-in staff are trained to recognize the Travel Sentry™ mark, so they understand that baggage with this special mark is permitted to remain locked. The TSA screeners have access to special tools that allow them to open TSA-accepted locks in the event that your bags must be opened for inspection.
Airport security professionals no longer need to cut your locks or force your bag open and risk damaging it. They simply open your locks, inspect, and relock your bags, sending them quickly and securely on their way.
The red-and-white Travel Sentry™ logo on Master Lock TSA-accepted locks notifies TSA screeners that they can unlock, inspect, and relock the bag without damaging the lock.
Travel Tips from Master Lock
Whether you're traveling within the United States or abroad, follow these simple steps to protect you and your belongings:
What's in the Box
- When checking your baggage, use a Master Lock TSA-accepted locking device--the one device the airport screeners won't cut! These locks allow TSA screeners to inspect and relock your baggage without damaging your lock.
- Secure your carry-on bags with a Master Lock TSA-accepted locking closure as an additional safeguard.
- Place your contact information inside and outside your baggage. This provides the fastest way to be reunited with your baggage if it is lost or mishandled.
- Use a TSA-accepted lock on all bags throughout your trip--even in your hotel room and at the bell desk--as an additional theft deterrent. Available locks include: set your own combination, keyed, or locking luggage straps.
- Carry an ATM card, credit cards, or traveler's checks instead of cash. Keep your traveler's checks in a money belt under your clothing for extra protection.
- As recommend by the U.S. State Department, register your trip in case of emergency with the free online service: travelregistration.state.gov
- Sign your passport, include emergency contact information, and give copies of it and other important documents to a family member or trusted friend in case of an emergency.
TSA-Accepted cable luggage lock.
See all Product description