Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size Name: 4 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 525 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 557 reviews
on November 12, 2015
arrived on time. We were planning to fly to Missouri and decided to lock our checked luggage. These little locks were perfect for the zippers on our luggage. four locks keyed alike were a very good idea.

I had read that some had problems with the locks. Others explained the difference between these locks and the one you snap on a hasp I will summarize what I learned from reviews and my own experience.
1. You use the key to both lock and unlock. The key must be turned while you pull the lock open.
2 you must have the key turned to the unlock position while you push the lock closed. Important, the lock will have a slight click when it fully locks, then turn the key to lock position. If you do not push the key all the way down past the slight resistance before the snap it will not be locked and you can easily pull the lock open after you remove the key so be sure to check it before you leave your luggage.

If the lock opens just put your key back turn it all the way to the unlock position and press down until you pass the resistance until you feel and hear the little snap. Then turn the key and remove it. Test again.
on May 14, 2016
I ordered blue, but received pink; had to force my boyfriend to put it on his luggage since we didn't have time to get another one.
TSA didn't have a problem opening it, and even left a note for me to let me know.
One of the locks didn't work and it took us a while to open it (the part where you insert the key was crooked and it would not turn). Thankfully a bobby pin did the job after two broken nails and half hour trying. I will spend a little bit of money and get some better quality locks next time.
on March 24, 2015
These locks were sturdy and heavy, but one of them was difficult to open. The first few times I couldn't get the key to move the lock at all, but with some aggressive wiggling, I finally got it to budge. This is a concern, because something tells me the TSA agents aren't going to waste time tuggling and wiggling before just cutting the lock off. I also bought these locks because their advertised feature was that you can't remove the key before relocking (hence the TSA HAS to relock it!). That's not true. You can open the lock, turn the key back to the unlock position, and then pull the key out (without pushing the clasp back into the lock mechanism). The problem with this is that if you pull the key out before you've put the clasp back down, you can't push the clasp down at all. Again, I can see a TSA security agent opening the lock, pulling the key out, and then when the lock won't lock again (because you'd have to put the key back in and move it to the "locked" position), just tossing the lock and leaving your suitcase unlocked.
on September 8, 2015
Travelling? You need TSA Accepted Locks.

Otherwise they will probably cut off your lock and it more of a chance of it being searched.

Its not that i'm worried about it being searched. You'll just be more worried they'll go through your things and take something they like out of your luggage. No one can know if a person is feeling dishonest and wants to act like a klepto.

Like the different look compared to the silver or gold of another TSA approved lock. I assume since its a different look and type...they don't have the TSA approved Key available. Different lock, different key...Its not typical so it won't be easy for them to just decide to rummage through your luggage
on September 30, 2016
The advertisment isn't correct. If they come assorted change the picture to reflect this. I chose this product because I specifically wanted the pink ones. Next time I'll just go to Wal-Mart.com. I'll update once I use. If they fall apart I will request a refund. $7.99 isn't much but I still use it to buy a product. Master Lock is suppose to be decent quality at the very least.

**EDIT**

Still frustrated about the color situation but the quality isn't faulty. So I changed the 3 star to a 4.
on March 25, 2017
I do NOT like that the color is randomly selected for you when you order. These are clunky. I received pink and there is no way that I'm using that color.
on April 6, 2017
Perfect have used now for over 10 international flights they have been soaked, and still work fine
on April 28, 2017
They look fantastic,,,,haven't taken my trip yet so hope they work well.
on April 2, 2017
Works like a charm. I love that there are multiple keys and they match the lock. I used these as part of my makeshift BreakoutEDU kit and my students know exactly which lock the key corresponds with. Planning on purchasing more in different colors!
on March 19, 2014
I bought these because it says TSA accepted but I guess they were not. my locks were cut off when they went through screening. I bought these a few months ago and travel with them the first time and they were cut off after one time use. Guess they are NOT TSA type. I give it a 1 star. Definitely sad about this and WILL NEVER purchase again