Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 18, 2013
I hesitated to purchase these after reading so many poor reviews, but there wasn't anything comparable to choose from - small, keyed lock, multiple locks all keyed the same. I have bags that each need 4 locks, so for me these fit the bill. They are exactly as advertised and I've had no problems with them at all. They open and lock easily and are perfect for my bags. I bought 3 sets and tried begging in the memo on the order for 3 different colors, I didn't care what colors they were, just that they were different. Alas, I got 2 blue and one pink. Now I will have to distinguish the two blue sets from one another somehow. But, that's my only complaint - not being able to select color.
on July 24, 2012
I wish they allowed negative stars, most of the time you see Master lock and assume it is a good product. But not this time, all the other negative reviews are correct. The key is hard to insert (especially if you have it on a key ring), when you do insert the key and turn. The lock does not 'pop' open you must pull on it & to lock it the key MUST be in the lock & turned to the unlock position. Then you must slide the lock close and turn the key to have the lock, lock.

Horrible, horrible, horrible locks, as soon as I got home from my trip I threw these into the trash (since I had already thrown away the packaging).
on July 14, 2013
Usually the small locks remind me of those small agendas that little girls keep their secrets on that any screwdriver can easily open. I really got a little scared this would be something like this and it is.

The quality is cheap, but beyond cheap. Very light in weight, cheap looking plastic and if you force, it might open.

Gave it away for a friend when I told him, otherwise it was going to the trash.
on April 29, 2014
I was a little reluctant in purchasing the Master Lock 4689Q after reading some of the negative reviews from others, but the Master Locks worked fine for us during our recent trip. I have used the brass luggage locks prior the the TSA required locks and still have them after years of use in travel, even to Europe without incident. The only issue I had with the Master Lock 4689Q was having to use the key to lock it back after opening. Otherwise they worked as expected coming from Master Lock.
on February 4, 2014
good value for money set of TSa padlocks.
I had already such items so I can tell they are fairly solid and durable (except of logo sticker that detaches after few travels).
the "problem" with this order was the color I got, pretty ugly and never seen on shelf.
guess Amazon has unsold stocks to liquidate, that 's why convenient price... (in general, not just with this product!)
on June 7, 2015
As to be expected when you buy things this cheap, the quality was sub-par.
The locks worked fine, but one of the keys broke off inside the lock (when it was off the luggage, thank god!) and we spent a couple of days trying to get something small and strong enough to get it out of the lock and use one of the other keys.
on September 4, 2013
The product is absolutely terrible. The keys don't fit the locks properly. When I managed to insert the key into one of the locks and tried to open it, the lock just fell apart with all the parts falling out!! I don't recommend this product to anyone. If AMAZON and the SELLER have ANY ethics left in them, they should REFUND FULL amount that I paid.
on May 13, 2012
Not much to really say about this product. Bascially it provides a way to lock your luggage that is TSA approved. They do the job well enough. The two things I noticed is that 1, the color parts tend to chip really easy and 2, the lock is a little tricky at first. You must turn the key to full open then seat the locking bar and turn the key to the locking position. Not a big deal, just a little tricky at first. Nothing remarkable in a positive or negative sense. They do the job intended with no extras or detriments.
on December 2, 2013
These are a very nice quality, and very easy to use. All the keys opened all the locks as promised and really did the job. We were travelling to DIsney where your luggage is away from you for hours on end when you use the Magical Express service and I wanted some minor peace of mind - no matter how silly that sounds!
on March 19, 2014
I bought these because it says TSA accepted but I guess they were not. my locks were cut off when they went through screening. I bought these a few months ago and travel with them the first time and they were cut off after one time use. Guess they are NOT TSA type. I give it a 1 star. Definitely sad about this and WILL NEVER purchase again