Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size Name: 4 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 520 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 552 reviews
on November 12, 2015
arrived on time. We were planning to fly to Missouri and decided to lock our checked luggage. These little locks were perfect for the zippers on our luggage. four locks keyed alike were a very good idea.

I had read that some had problems with the locks. Others explained the difference between these locks and the one you snap on a hasp I will summarize what I learned from reviews and my own experience.
1. You use the key to both lock and unlock. The key must be turned while you pull the lock open.
2 you must have the key turned to the unlock position while you push the lock closed. Important, the lock will have a slight click when it fully locks, then turn the key to lock position. If you do not push the key all the way down past the slight resistance before the snap it will not be locked and you can easily pull the lock open after you remove the key so be sure to check it before you leave your luggage.

If the lock opens just put your key back turn it all the way to the unlock position and press down until you pass the resistance until you feel and hear the little snap. Then turn the key and remove it. Test again.
on May 14, 2016
I ordered blue, but received pink; had to force my boyfriend to put it on his luggage since we didn't have time to get another one.
TSA didn't have a problem opening it, and even left a note for me to let me know.
One of the locks didn't work and it took us a while to open it (the part where you insert the key was crooked and it would not turn). Thankfully a bobby pin did the job after two broken nails and half hour trying. I will spend a little bit of money and get some better quality locks next time.
on March 19, 2014
I bought these because it says TSA accepted but I guess they were not. my locks were cut off when they went through screening. I bought these a few months ago and travel with them the first time and they were cut off after one time use. Guess they are NOT TSA type. I give it a 1 star. Definitely sad about this and WILL NEVER purchase again
on March 25, 2017
I do NOT like that the color is randomly selected for you when you order. These are clunky. I received pink and there is no way that I'm using that color.
on March 9, 2017
Came in gray. Wanted blue. Locks perfect.
on March 2, 2017
Love the locks
on March 6, 2017
Locks are great just didn't receive the color I wanted. Which Matiers cause you want what you want.
on October 4, 2015
Works :)
on September 29, 2009
Please don't buy this product. I bought it and each lock fell apart into pieces without any force. The key inserting part came out with the key. Go for the regular good old brass locks. I gave 1 star because I cannot review without stars. no stars for this product.
on August 20, 2010
Out of 4, one gone out of order right out of the box. Put the key in, rotate and try to pull it out. It might bring out the keyhole as well. Even the toy locks are better than this. Another one doesn't get locked. Don't buy this junk.