YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services homeland6 homeland6 homeland6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Shop Now $50 off select BOB single strollers

Size Name: 4 Pack|Change

Showing 1-10 of 509 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on September 29, 2009
Please don't buy this product. I bought it and each lock fell apart into pieces without any force. The key inserting part came out with the key. Go for the regular good old brass locks. I gave 1 star because I cannot review without stars. no stars for this product.
on August 20, 2010
Out of 4, one gone out of order right out of the box. Put the key in, rotate and try to pull it out. It might bring out the keyhole as well. Even the toy locks are better than this. Another one doesn't get locked. Don't buy this junk.
on November 12, 2015
arrived on time. We were planning to fly to Missouri and decided to lock our checked luggage. These little locks were perfect for the zippers on our luggage. four locks keyed alike were a very good idea.

I had read that some had problems with the locks. Others explained the difference between these locks and the one you snap on a hasp I will summarize what I learned from reviews and my own experience.
1. You use the key to both lock and unlock. The key must be turned while you pull the lock open.
2 you must have the key turned to the unlock position while you push the lock closed. Important, the lock will have a slight click when it fully locks, then turn the key to lock position. If you do not push the key all the way down past the slight resistance before the snap it will not be locked and you can easily pull the lock open after you remove the key so be sure to check it before you leave your luggage.

If the lock opens just put your key back turn it all the way to the unlock position and press down until you pass the resistance until you feel and hear the little snap. Then turn the key and remove it. Test again.
on March 19, 2014
I bought these because it says TSA accepted but I guess they were not. my locks were cut off when they went through screening. I bought these a few months ago and travel with them the first time and they were cut off after one time use. Guess they are NOT TSA type. I give it a 1 star. Definitely sad about this and WILL NEVER purchase again
on May 14, 2016
I ordered blue, but received pink; had to force my boyfriend to put it on his luggage since we didn't have time to get another one.
TSA didn't have a problem opening it, and even left a note for me to let me know.
One of the locks didn't work and it took us a while to open it (the part where you insert the key was crooked and it would not turn). Thankfully a bobby pin did the job after two broken nails and half hour trying. I will spend a little bit of money and get some better quality locks next time.
on January 11, 2017
Nice locks,great color. My one criticism is that the key has to be pushed in just right to unlock it. Like you have to jiggle it a little bit - it doesn't just fit right in. I expected a little more from the master brand.
on February 28, 2015
I found these padlocks a little difficult to lock and unlock for some reason. can't be more specific, they just would not lock and the key was hard to handle also. it could be because I was trying to open them in a stressful situation in a busy airport.
on October 26, 2014
I have not used the locks yet but appear to be very nice and suitable for a gun case. I would recommend based upon initial review and appearance. Will write another review if for some reason they do not pass TSA inspection and usage to ship a firearm across country.
on July 24, 2012
I wish they allowed negative stars, most of the time you see Master lock and assume it is a good product. But not this time, all the other negative reviews are correct. The key is hard to insert (especially if you have it on a key ring), when you do insert the key and turn. The lock does not 'pop' open you must pull on it & to lock it the key MUST be in the lock & turned to the unlock position. Then you must slide the lock close and turn the key to have the lock, lock.

Horrible, horrible, horrible locks, as soon as I got home from my trip I threw these into the trash (since I had already thrown away the packaging).
on January 2, 2014
Still using 2 years later. It works fine. I received different color than I picked but just as bright so no complaints and so far so good 2 years on. Ohhhhhh wait one broke but out to 8 not bad right?