Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2017
These are nice little lightweight locks that is enough protection to attach to a carry-on, gym bag , lunch pail, and small items like that. However, I had 1 (brand new) lock mal-function and NOT open, after a new combination was set. I had to take pliers (all I had on hand) and bend the shaft out to get it off my bag. That was easy to bust the lock, but it destroyed it. My feeling was that the shaft doesn't quite go down deep enough into the body to make it as secure as I'd hope. Still, its a nice little lock, more for a psychological deterrent from possible nosey others without any tools to be able to breach the lock.
on April 3, 2016
I use it for school more often, we have a locker, it is convenient, easy and safe, that’s all I am looking for. I don’t have the need to use this lock for luggage as I don’t travel or do business to other places. So I can’t give any advice about that, anyway, I believe it’s good enough for me, or you are a student, it will good for you too.
The only problem is they are a little narrow, not very prefect to open and lock.
on August 2, 2014
Good Value. Exactly what I was expecting (yes, I decided to pay for a 4-star product).
Simple but effective lock.
I bought it to use on my carry on and laptop bag. I travel a lot and sometimes I really don't fell comfortable to leave my luggage unlocked (maybe I saw too many movies), so I decided to buy some cheap but still strong lockers - and most important: NOT TSA approved - since they are for unchecked baggage I don't need TSA lock (which at the end are useless because there are limited set of keys)

Master lock 646T pros and cons are:
Pros:
1. Price
2. Robustness
3. Size

Cons:
3. Weight (they are a little bit heavy)
on September 27, 2016
These locks work great! They obviously aren't high security but they do provide a small amount of security and peace of mind. I bought these to use on bags for travel and they can fit in zipper holes to lock a suitcase or backpack. they could also be used on a small latch or something of the sort. If someone really wanted to they could pick this or cut it but it would be an extra step in between the and your stuff which can deter a lot of people right there. I hope this review helps!
on March 13, 2014
Not TSA approved which is nice. Most hotel workers can open TSA approved locks anyway. I would agree with the other commenters that it can be a little cumbersome to change the code the first time around. I'm not a genius but I didn't think I'd be outsmarted by a luggage lock. It took about 5 minutes but finally I was able to change the code. You just have to push down really hard after you spin around the shackle (See directions that come with it for changing codes). Once I changed the first combination I was able to change the other 3 (it's a two pack but I purchased 2 for a total of 4) with no problem. I was a little hesitant to use that much force because I didn't want it to break, but don't hold back.
on July 11, 2013
Didn't have any problems with it locking up or the combo changing by itself. Used these on my backpack when I traveled to Europe to make sure Pick-pocketers didn't take stuff from my backpack.
on May 31, 2016
Came fast even though it was a long weekend. They are the perfect size and snap into place without any problems. Being able to set your own combination is great too. I think it's a great value for the money.
on September 4, 2017
I used these while I was backpacking through Europe for two weeks. Locked my zipper together and then shoved the locks in other zipped pockets. They worked like a charm. It was easy to take them off of my bag quickly when I needed to grab my wallet, and it kept my bag a little more safe from pickpockets. They are the perfect size, and are nice and cheap! I'd highly recommend these!
on June 15, 2016
Setting the combination is not overly complex. You do need to make sure you don't let go of the shackle while turning the combo knobs...I did and then couldn't tell which numbers were right! Took a day of trying numbers to get it figured out. Other than user error, they work great and do a nice job.
on March 23, 2014
I became tired of having to remember where I was placing my luggage keys. I always found myself having to dig around to get out the key to add last minute items into my luggage. This just helped me so much to be less responsible for one more item to travel with. Setting the combination to one I could remember was a plus, in addition to being able to store the combination easily on my smart phone for quick reference in case my memory would fail me. Everyone should experience easy accessibility to their luggage by using this durable, well made lock.