Master Lock 647D Set-Your-Own Combination Luggage Lock, 1-3/16-Inch (Assorted finish - brass or satin nickel)
|Price:||$4.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.77 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suggested uses, luggage, backpacks, bags, small cabinets, briefcases, computer bags, for indoor use only
- Durable die-cast case
- 3/16 diameter Steel shackle for strong cut resistance
- Set-your-own combination convenience
- Resettable to allow for a personalized combination
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To set a new combo:
Turn it to 0 0 0,
Turn shackle 90 degrees CCW,
Push shackle down FIRMLY and hold down (it feels like there are 2 positions, you must press firmly to the 2nd "deeper" position)
Rotate 90 degrees CCW WHILE HOLDING DOWN ALL THE WAY (you will have the shackle 180 degrees CCW from where you started),
Change lock combo,
Rotate shackle CW 90 degrees,
Rotate shackle CW 90 degrees and use.
It's not a super heavy duty lock for protection of belongings with significant value. However, this lock does a great job for the gym locker, work locker room, or sometime of the like.
If you're looking to keep your things safe, and there is not need to worry about an expert thief or bolt-cutter-wielding crook, then this is your lock.
Don't hesitate, just buy.
- Carefully check out the size of the lock to make sure it is the size you want. The measurements are right there in the description.
- Read the instructions so you know how to use it (set your own code).
- Lock stuff up!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works just as expected. The numbers inside the lock are sturdy and not lose like other locks can bePublished 2 months ago by Review12345
Excellent lock. Easy to set the combination and then the combination works well. I purchased this lock to put on my overnight cosmetics bag zipper to secure medications. Read morePublished 3 months ago by B. Whit
Easy to operate with instructions on the packaging. Upset that I ordered the brass finish and received silver. Otherwise decent purchase.Published 4 months ago by Matthew Kazor