|Item Weight||8.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 2 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||4400D|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Indoor padlock|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Master Lock Bluetooth Indoor Padlock with Easy Backup Keypad Entry 4400D
|Price:||$46.25 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No keys to lose, no combinations to remember: Your smartphone unlocks the lock, or enter directional code on lock keypad for easy backup entry when your smartphone isn’t present
- Compact design fits most lockers, better than other Bluetooth padlocks. Locker Mode prevents unlocking when your smartphone is secured inside the locker.
- Share temporary or permanent access via Bluetooth or keypad code with invited guests or coworkers, monitor activity, and receive tamper and low-battery alerts all from your free Master Lock Vault™ eLocks app for Android and iOS
- High-quality metal body construction: Boron carbide shackle and anti-shim locking mechanism for enhanced security
- Military-grade Bluetooth® authentication and encryption
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Key is Your Smartphone
Master Lock Bluetooth Smart Padlocks turn your smart device into a key. With an advanced, easy-to-use app, you don’t have to worry about losing keys, forgetting combinations, or unauthorized key duplication. True keyless convenience provides greater control and flexibility as you share access with friends, family, colleagues and employees. Enjoy peace of mind as you monitor the lock’s activity and receive tamper alerts and low battery notifications. With anti-shim technology offering maximum security, these padlocks combine ergonomic features with strength, durability and reliability, making them the perfect choice for use at home, office, job site or school.
4400D Indoor Model
Best suited to indoor uses, including lockers for school, health club, workplace settings, cabinets, rental/storage units, and other indoor applications where shared access is desired.
- Keyless convenience: No need to worry over lost keys or forgotten combinations
- Gain greater flexibility and control: The Bluetooth padlock that allows you to share temporary or permanent access with guests or coworkers
- Built to fit most lockers: Locker Mode prevents an unlocked state when storing your smartphone inside the locker
- Enjoy improved speed and ease of use with free app
- Monitor access history and receive tamper alerts
- Simple backup access using directional code on lock keypad
- Easy to replace, readily available CR2450 battery (included)
- Receive low battery notifications on padlock and in app
- Battery jump feature provides temporary power if battery dies while lock is locked
Schedule guest access days, nights or 24/7; share temporary access via manual code.
View lock history, including registration, guest addition/deletion, unlock/open/relock activity, tamper and low battery alerts.
Multiple unsuccessful keypad entry attempts trigger email and app notifications.
Low Battery Alerts
Padlock LED, email and app notifications.
The Master Lock Bluetooth Indoor Padlock combines legendary Master Lock toughness with convenient Bluetooth technology. Unlock your lock, share access with guests, and monitor activity – all with one easy-to-use app. Whether you have your phone or not, you're always in control. Have your phone? Touch any button on the lock and open it. Phone not available? Just enter your directional code on the lock keypad. Security and control in the palm of your hand. Master Lock Bluetooth Indoor Padlock. For everything worth protecting.
Top customer reviews
The problem is the UX. It is so complex. I spend 10 mins at the gym trying to make it lock. One time I thought it was locked, but it wasn't.
How hard is it to have an app that has a locked image on it, you hit a button and it unlocks and shows that on the display.
Too many features and different user paths, worrying about web based profiles and locker mode - they forgot the basic principle. I wish I'd bought another brand and currently force myself to use it over a traditional lock just coz I spent $$ on it.
Design your app like Apple did the iPod. One button that clearly makes it lock and unlock. Forget the other stuff for now.
I did make contact with Master Lock about opening during heavy rainfall and if we could use de-icer on it in the winter. They were emphatic about relocking the lock as soon as possible and try to cover the lock from the rain while it is open. Some water "may" collect on the inside. However when locked it is well sealed.
They are to get back to me about the deicer. Regular locks we heat with a torch to open in the Winter after a freezing rain.
The four buttons on front are easier to hit a combo than dits and dahs of undetermined length done by other locks.
It appears to respond quicker to the phone on unlock and has a nice large icon on the lock to indicate interaction and green for it's unlocked.
Of the bluetooth locks I've researched So far this one appears to work best in our situation. A tow yard impound/accident lot.
One small bug: if you close and then quickly open the lock again before the lock's mechanism clicks, it will remain unlocked. Even if you close it, it will still be openable. The only way to make it lock properly again is to enter the code on the front of the lock (like you are unlocking it), and let the lock unlock. Then lock it again and do not attempt to open it until after the mechanism clicks. I can repeat this behavior, so it does seem to be some kind of bug, but at least it is easy to resolve without any complex steps to follow.