|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
|Item model number||3023AT|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Master Lock Bungee Cords, Twin Wire Bungee Cords, Size and Color Assortment Pack, 3023AT (Pack of 24)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUNGEE CORD APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Best used for vehicles, boats, campers, and household applications
- EASE OF USE: Reverse hook design provides more room for fastening adjustable bungee; Rounded hook end helps prevent scratching
- DURABLE DESIGN: Two wire hook offers more strength than traditional bungees
- SPECIFICATIONS: Adjustable bungee cords with hooks range from 6 in. to 40 in. length
- INCLUDES: 24 piece assortment; Two 40 in. bungees, two 32 in. bungees, four 24 in. bungees, Six 18 in. bungees, six 10 in. bungees, and four 6 in. canopy cords
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Master Lock 3023AT Twin Wire Bungee Cord Assortment Pack
About Master Lock:
Master Lock, the largest global manufacturer and marketer of padlocks, is recognized around the world as the authentic, enduring name in padlocks and security products. Since their founding in 1921, they have worked hard to earn and maintain the trust of their customers by delivering on their promise of strength and quality and by continually setting new standards for lock design, application and performance.
Master Lock 3023AT Twin Wire Bungee Cord Assortment, 24-Pack
The Master Lock Twin Wire 3023AT features a 24-piece assortment pack of bungee cords, with wire hooks for additional strength. The reverse hook design provides extra room for fastening. The hooks are rounded for prevention against scratching. The pack comes in assorted sizes and colors, for multiple application needs.
- Reverse hook design provides more room for fastening.
- Two-wire hook offers more strength than traditional bungees.
- Rounded hook end helps prevent scratching.
- Colors: Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow.
- Includes: Six 18-inch, four 24-inch, two 32-inch, two 40-inch, four 6-inch, and six 10-inch cords.
24-Pack Bungee Assortment
15-Pack Bungee Assortment
12-Pack Bungee Assortment
10-Pack Bungee Assortment
6-Pack Bungee Assortment
|Includes Organizational Storage Frame:||✔||✔|
24 piece assorted twin wire bungees in a jar,(6 -18-inch; 4 -24-inch; 2 -32-inch; 2- 40-inch; 4-6-inch Canopy; 6-mini)
From the Manufacturer
24 pcs. Asst. Twin Wire Bungees in a jar (6 -18-Inch; 4 -24-Inch; 2 -32-Inch; 2- 40-Inch; 4-6-Inch Canopy; 6-mini)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bungee update March 1st, 2015. These are great bungees, not one has worn out. They hold up in extreme Alaskan temperatures and conditions.
April 30, th 2016 , the double wire hooks do not hook well on a 2011 Honda four wheeler. They are not wide enough for the cargo rack.
- Color coded by length.
- Lengths are 'dead on' for hook-to-hook measurement.
- Plastic-coated, twin hooks are fabulous...stronger than plastic hooks, but without the sharp end!
- 18", 24", 32" & 40" sizes are thick, 3/8" bungee material (So if you need to string different sizes together...all should be equally strong.)
- Easily fit back into plastic jar for storage (if you toss out the 10" cords...see below.)
- 6" & 10" length cords are thin, 1/4" bungee cord material
- 10" cords have sharp, uncoated, single-hook ends
SUMMARY: Easily worth the money just for the longer, higher-quality sizes! (Consider the smaller cords to be a 'bonus' item that are pretty thin and useless.)
I have older bungees with more traditional hooks; they're longer, the curve goes further around, and they're strong with only a single piece of metal so they can be hooked in to small areas. I found with the hooks in this canister that I could not get a them to stay in place in a number of different applications. I could not get them to adequately link together unless stretched incredibly taught. And the loops are too short to hook back to the bungee around large items. I just didn't feel safe using them and I ended up returning them.
Some reviewers did not like the hooks on these bungee cords...I found them pretty easy to attach to just about anything. I much prefer these hooks to the "carabiner-style" hooks on other cords.
Very happy with these, and at the price, it's hard to go wrong.
I must say, these cords STINK!! I have had these for at least 2 years. I recently brought them out again. I left them on my balcony for 2 weeks, and they still stink. They work great, but the stink NEVER goes away. There has to be some great performing cords that don't stink!!