- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00206QIR6
- Item model number: ALO80
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,282 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Master Lock Lockout Hasp with Vinyl Coated Handle and Locking Tabs, 1" Inside Jaw Diameter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Six holes for padlocks (sold separately) provide the ability to require multiple authorizations to allow access to one locked out device or energy source
- Heavy gauge (1/16") steel jaw is zinc plated to resist corrosion, and fits into holes 5/16" or larger
- Non-conductive, red vinyl handle coating improves grip and protects equipment from scratching
- Locking tabs on jaw for extra pry resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1" Inside Jaw Diameter|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Master Lock lockout hasp with vinyl coated handle and locking tabs has a heavy gauge (1/16") steel jaw that closes to form a 1/4" diameter shackle held closed by two pry-resistant locking tabs and up to six padlocks secured through a scissor-action handle. When this hasp is closed, the two halves of its handle overlap like scissors, and the six holes in each half of the handle align to create six locking holes, any of which, when blocked by a padlock (sold separately), obstruct the hasp's jaw from opening and allowing access to the locked out device or energy source. Each locking hole accommodates a padlock shackle up to 9/32" outside diameter. The steel jaw is zinc plated to resist corrosion, and fits into latch holes 5/16" or larger. The handle is coated with non-conductive red vinyl to improve grip and protect equipment from scratching. This hasp is for use as part of a lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedure required at facilities where a device or energy source needs multiple-person authorization to be accessed safely. When used according to manufacturer's recommendations, this product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Lockout-tagout (LO/TO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. Lockout hasps are often used to secure energy sources in the off position during maintenance or repair when multiple workers are on the job. They consist of one shackle that can be locked closed by one or more padlocks, providing the ability to use multiple padlocks in a place where only one shackle will fit.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
Size: 1" Inside Jaw Diameter | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is the perfect tool for a teacher on a budget looking to do something cool for his/her students! Absolutely the best buy I made for this project!
It makes it simple to lock up the main clue or answer inside of something but require several answers (lock combinations) to solve!