|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 2 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||4400D|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Indoor padlock|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Master Lock Padlock, Bluetooth Lock, 1-29/32 in. Wide, 4400D
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor use; Compact design is best used for school, employee, athletic, and indoor storage lockers
- EASE OF USE: Use your smartphone to unlock Bluetooth padlock, or enter directional code on lock keypad for easy backup entry when your smartphone isn't present; Locker Mode setting allows for smartphone storage inside a locker
- SHARED ACCESS: Share temporary or permanent access via Bluetooth or keypad code with invited guests or coworkers, monitor activity, and receive tamper and low-battery alerts all from your free Master Lock Vault eLocks app for Android and iOS
- DURABLE DESIGN: Padlock includes metal body construction, boron carbide shackle, and anti-shim locking mechanism for improved strength and security; plus military-grade Bluetooth authentication and encryption
- DIMENSIONS: 1-29/32 in. wide lock body; 9/32 in. diameter shackle with 7/8 in. length, 13/16 in. width
- SUPPORT: For answers to frequently asked questions, troubleshooting, and technical support, see document titled User Guide in the technical specifications section of this page
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Key is Your Smartphone
Master Lock Bluetooth Smart Padlocks turn your smart device into a key. With an advanced, easy-to-use app, you don’t have to worry about losing keys, forgetting combinations, or unauthorized key duplication. True keyless convenience provides greater control and flexibility as you share access with friends, family, colleagues and employees. Enjoy peace of mind as you monitor the lock’s activity and receive tamper alerts and low battery notifications. With anti-shim technology offering maximum security, these padlocks combine ergonomic features with strength, durability and reliability, making them the perfect choice for use at home, office, job site or school.
4400D Indoor Model
Best suited to indoor uses, including lockers for school, health club, workplace settings, cabinets, rental/storage units, and other indoor applications where shared access is desired.
- Keyless convenience: No need to worry over lost keys or forgotten combinations
- Gain greater flexibility and control: The Bluetooth padlock that allows you to share temporary or permanent access with guests or coworkers
- Built to fit most lockers: Locker Mode prevents an unlocked state when storing your smartphone inside the locker
- Enjoy improved speed and ease of use with free app
- Monitor access history and receive tamper alerts
- Simple backup access using directional code on lock keypad
- Easy to replace, readily available CR2450 battery (included)
- Receive low battery notifications on padlock and in app
- Battery jump feature provides temporary power if battery dies while lock is locked
Schedule guest access days, nights or 24/7; share temporary access via manual code.
View lock history, including registration, guest addition/deletion, unlock/open/relock activity, tamper and low battery alerts.
Multiple unsuccessful keypad entry attempts trigger email and app notifications.
Low Battery Alerts
Padlock LED, email and app notifications.
The Master Lock Bluetooth Indoor Padlock combines legendary Master Lock toughness with convenient Bluetooth technology. Unlock your lock, share access with guests, and monitor activity – all with one easy-to-use app. Whether you have your phone or not, you're always in control. Have your phone? Touch any button on the lock and open it. Phone not available? Just enter your directional code on the lock keypad. Security and control in the palm of your hand. Master Lock Bluetooth Indoor Padlock. For everything worth protecting.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did make contact with Master Lock about opening during heavy rainfall and if we could use de-icer on it in the winter. They were emphatic about relocking the lock as soon as possible and try to cover the lock from the rain while it is open. Some water "may" collect on the inside. However when locked it is well sealed.
They are to get back to me about the deicer. Regular locks we heat with a torch to open in the Winter after a freezing rain.
The four buttons on front are easier to hit a combo than dits and dahs of undetermined length done by other locks.
It appears to respond quicker to the phone on unlock and has a nice large icon on the lock to indicate interaction and green for it's unlocked.
Of the bluetooth locks I've researched So far this one appears to work best in our situation. A tow yard impound/accident lot.
**** UPDATED 12/26/2017 ****
Master Lock customer support responded to me after I initiated a support request on their website. They got back to me this morning with troubleshooting instructions. I was able to follow it. Apparently I had to recalibrate the lock (done this before, but did not uninstall the app from my phone) and it worked. Adding 1 star back to rating since customer support was good. It will not get a 5 star unless the app is improved.
**** UPDATED 12/21/2017 ****
I purchased this lock in November 2016. It has been working well, except fort the app. Anyway, I've noticed that lately I have been having to go into locker mode to manually enter the combination to unlock it. I figured it may have been the battery running low, so now that I'm off for the holidays, I decided to tinker with it. I changed the battery and fussed with it as much as I can. It looks like the Bluetooth unit is no longer working and I'm just shy past the 1 year warranty. I'm stuck with using it in locker mode. I'll see if I can get MasterLock to replace it under warranty and will provide an update if they do.