|Item Weight||3.59 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||8413-20P|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8413-20P|
Master Lock - (1 Python Adjustable Cable Lock, 8413KACBL-20
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This listing is for one (1) 20 ft (6.2m) long Master Lock Python cable, one Python locking head, two keys, and one velcro strap to hold excess cable for compact storage. FYI, we cannot control key numbers for listings that are fulfilled by Amazon, therefore this lock won't be keyed alike if you order multiples
- ADJUSTABLE - It's the world's first adjustable locking cable that's always the right length for your application. These cable locks feature a one of a kind patented locking mechanism that holds the cable securely at any position from 1' (30cm) to 30' (9.1m) for infinite locking positions. Custom lengths up to 30 ft are available
- TOUGH CABLE - 3/8 in diameter (10mm) cut resistant cables are made with braided steel for strength and flexibility. The cable is covered with a protective vinyl coating to protect against scratches. Thieves will think twice before trying to tinker with your valuables if secured with these Master Lock Python cables
- INFINITE APPLICATIONS - Ideal for locking down multiple items at once; such as job site equipment, motorcycles, lawn furniture, ladders, boats, skis, generators, pickup truck cargo, spare tire locks, and much more! Cable end threads through places other cables cannot
- TIEDOWN CONVENIENCE - cinches tight for improved security and no "flapping" within pickup bed or on trailer. Weather Tough aluminum alloy lock, cylinder shutter and vinyl coated cable. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Master Lock 8418D Python Keyed Cable Lock, 6 ft Long, Black
Master Lock 8417D Python Keyed Cable Lock, 6 ft Long, Black
Master Lock Cable, Steel Cable With Looped Ends, 72DPF,Black,15' x 3/8" Diameter
Master Lock Python Trail Camera Adjustable Camouflage Cable Locks 8418KA-2 CAMO
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LocksChocksTiedowns|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The smell is unmistakable. If the lock is anywhere in the room you are in, you will notice it. I wouldn't trust any review that does not mention the smell.
The other end of the cable is secured to the locking mechanism by sliding the cable through an articulating swivel that's attached to the lock. It's able to stay in place because that end of the cable has a durable metal cap that's crimped on. The crimping prevents the cable from going all the way through. When you pull the other end of the cable through the lock, you can't pull the crimped end out. It's basically blocked in. I like that it has an articulating arm which allows flexibility.
I've left this out in the Hawaii rain and sea spray and haven't had any problems with corrosion issues. Definitely a great buy!
Coming out of the bag, the product had a terrible smell, almost exactly like a skunk! Good thing it will be outside.
After installing the lock, the cable left a black residue all over my hands! Since I will be handling it twice a year, I guess I can live with it, but it's not a desirable feature!
The 6 foot length cinched easily around our extra large battery box on the trailer tongue - why pay $50 - $120 for those elaborate battery locks with yet another set of keys or codes to remember??? The box has a natural indentation for the strap, and this serves as the perfect point to cinch the cable lock so that it secures snugly to the tongue and cannot be removed without the key.
The propane tanks were a bit more challenging. If you want to secure the LP cover over the tanks, get at least the 12 foot cable lock, as the 6 foot was too short to position it properly so that it couldn't just be pulled off the flexible cover. The 6 foot was long enough, however, to secure the tanks to the tongue, then we slipped the cover on over. Theoretically someone could steal the cover, but we were happy to secure the tanks!
Great buy! Highly recommend!