- Hinged jaw closes to form a series of holes that clamp onto a male pneumatic fitting and combines with a padlock (sold separately) to help protect against connection to a pressurized air source
- Seven holes of increasing size to fit many male pneumatic fittings
- Two locking holes provide the ability to require multiple authorizations to allow connection of a locked out pneumatic fitting
- Locking holes accommodate padlock shackles up to 9/16" outside diameter
- Stainless steel resists corrosion
Master Lock Stainless Steel Pneumatic Lockout
|Price:||$12.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.36 (33%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Master Lock|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Master Lock stainless steel pneumatic lockout is a hinged jaw that closes to form seven holes of increasing size that can clamp onto a male pneumatic fitting and combines with a padlock (sold separately) to help protect against connection to a pressurized air source. Two locking holes accommodate padlock shackles up to 9/16" outside diameter and provide the ability to require multiple authorizations to allow connection of a locked out pneumatic fitting. The lockout is made from stainless steel, which resists corrosion. This device is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where pneumatic fittings need to be isolated during maintenance and repair.
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. LOTO devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
Master Lock manufactures padlocks, combination locks, and related security products. The company, founded in 1921, is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.