Master Chef MCSD3 3-Tier Stainless Steel Food Steamer, 9.6-Liter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large, 3-level steaming cooks a complete meal at once
- Expands from 3.1- to 9.6-liter capacity
- Brushed stainless steel base
- 2-hour programmable timer
- Solid steamer basket for rice and other grains
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Oh! use only distilled water or the heat element will get covered with calcium much like a coffee maker or close iron----about five gallons per week for use two.
I only rinse the unit out after use because steam will kill and bacteria on the next use.
- When it's done, it lets off a weak beeping noise and that's it. So if you miss that sound because you stepped away for a second, you're not getting another alarm so it's very easy to over-steam food.
- You have to keep the manual or you wont know how many mins you need to set it for to steam whatever it is you are steaming.
I spent a little extra for this steamer but it wasn't worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product did not work. It leaked the first time we used it, therefore I can not really rate it.Published on February 5, 2014 by boat
I use my steamer all the time. It make meat so tender without the fat and it is great for vegestables too.Published on August 1, 2013 by Virginia A. King
I absolutely love this steamer! It's easy enough for my teenage kids to work! It cooks food evenly and quickly, even from frozen. Read morePublished on April 22, 2013 by Donna Robinson
I brought this steamer to steam My "veggies" and I am very Happy with it!!! Everyone should have a steamer like this one!!Published on April 7, 2013 by 7777mmmm