- File Size: 1341 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T00IN3M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,236,418 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Master Mind Group: How to Benefit From, Start, and Run a Master Mind Group to Achieve Ultimate Success Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
** Effort made not to reveal the contents of this book but only to evaluate the material.
FYI - MasterMind Group is brought to popular understanding by the greatest self help work by Napoleon Hill. He says "MasterMind is an alliance of two or more minds blended in a spirit of perfect harmony and co-operating for the attainment of a definite purpose."
Though I had read the above as early as 1988 and have had an incliniation to be a part of one, I should confess that after reading this book, I realise that I'm already a part of three such groups.
What I like in this book...
- The simplicity and stripping of any fluff makes it amazingly acceptable
- Unwanted words and ideas makes this book WORKABLE. Controversial points are carefully avoided
- Area and detail of research. The author has taken care to research and present in an immediately acceptable.
- Usefulness is definite. Since the secrets are brought to light, the knowledge from this book can be brought to use quickly
- Friendly language makes this work once again meaningful making a profound secret come to life
For further reading
The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller - Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
Givers Gain: The BNI Story
Lay out, structure 4/5
Value for money 4/5
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult