Master of Muscle Unisex Foam Roller for Revolutionary Muscle Massage for Physical Therapy & Exercise with E-Book Instructions, 24 by 5- Inch.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAX SIZE MEANS MAX COVERAGE - At 24 inch long the MUSCLE MAULER MAX provides maximum coverage for Maximum Pressure Point Muscle Relief.
- EXTRA FIRM HARD EVA FOAM FOR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE: Ideal Equipment For Cross Fitness Training, Running, Pilates, Yoga, P90x, Gym Enthusiasts and Much More.
- NODULE BUMPY DESIGN - Dual Deep Tissue Pressure Zones let YOU control the pressure and action. Provides increased muscle soreness relief where you need it most including all key areas such as Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, ITB, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders.
- WORRY FREE TRAINING! Releases toxins in the muscles pre - workout so you can drive yourself harder and post workout speeds recovery to improve your performance. Also ideal for Sports Injury PREVENTION as well as REHABILITATION
- ORDER NOW! WORRY FREE! We offer a BETTER than money back guarantee, if there is an issue with your product for any reason we will REFUND you and SEND YOU A NEW ONE.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WANT TO MAXIMISE YOUR WORKOUTS AND INCREASE YOUR OVERALL PERFORMANCE?
Enjoy the Benefits of Increased Strength and Flexibility With MAX Foam Rolling Massage Therapy!
The Master of Muscle MUSCLE MAULER MAX Foam Roller has MAX coverage so you can maximise every workout with greater efficiency every time you ROLL!
Achieve MAXIMUM results with each workout and avoid stiff muscles and joints. With the Muscle Mauler MAX, you can increase your overall well being and improve your mobility.
- Introducing the Greatest Way to Perform Self Massage and Myofascial Release
- The MUSCLE MAULER MAX increases the impact of soft tissue massage by relaxing stiff muscles, breaking down scar tissue and improving your range of motion quickly & effectively.
- The Increased Highly Density Roller with Flexible Foam Nodules further helps you control the pressure & get the massage you need, where you need it.
Its Increased size and Design provides maximum coverage and allows you to work smaller regions isolating specific muscle groups
Its hollow core ensures it is lightweight & easily portable allowing you to get you massage in anywhere you need it.
So what are you waiting for - Don’t wait to get this revolutionary Foam Roller to blast muscle fatigue & supercharge your strength & mobility to get the most out of your workouts.
SO ORDER NOW WORRY FREE- And when you do, consider getting one for you and your workout buddy!© Master of Muscle 2014
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really love the visual reference "Quick Start Guide" that came with the roller--it shows you how to work different muscle groups like your quadricepts and lattisimus dorsi. Although I gotta say someone goofed up on proofing the calves and the hamstrings (they've been labelled incorrectly). And besides, it's kinda of a "well duh" when you refer to the pictures.
And, there's a very nice bonus of a free ebook entitled "Muscle Mauler".
Master of Muscle Unisex Foam Roller for Revolutionary Muscle Massage for Physical Therapy & Exercise with E-Book Instructions, 24 by 5- Inch. (hollow core, 24 inch)
This roller ROCKS!
A trainer at the gym introduced me to foam rollers, and I was impressed enough to want to get my own. Based on the reviews on Amazon, I chose this one.
The nubs make a huge difference compared to the smooth roller at the gym. I'd be thrilled to have a Master-of-Muscle roller that had the small nubs all of the way around. (I haven't figured out what the long nubs are particularly good at - - please enlighten me.) However, it is easy enough to position the roller so I'm working with the small nubs.
For my piriformis (butt), I've found that direction matters: Starting with the roller on my thigh and having it roll toward my hip (and stopping mid-roll and letting it press when it has trapped my knotted muscle) is really, really effective. (Moderately painful, but REALLY REALLY REALLY EFFECTIVE.) Starting with the roller at my hip and rolling it toward my thigh has no effect, because the knot doesn't seem to get trapped and squeezed.
For my IT band, I just need to find the knot and let it press. For the IT band, I don't notice much difference between the effect of this roller (with either small or large nubs) and the smooth roller at the gym. But there is a HUGE difference (i.e., THE PAIN IS GONE) between using a roller (this one or the smooth one at the gym) and not using a roller at all.
I spend a lot of time in another city, and I'm seriously considering getting another to stash at my base in that city...
I bought the longer of the two models available. I have not tried the smaller model, but I like the size of the model I have, and - - if I pull the trigger on buying a second - - I definitely would buy the longer model again.