- File Size: 6103 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: On Target Publishing; 2 edition (April 6, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 6, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007S4ZJZM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #927,835 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Master Photo Lighting - Soft Light (On Target Photo Training Book 8) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have watched photographers work with light in their studios and then saw the resulting product. It is just amazing how knowing what to do with light to achieve that look makes the difference in good photography and GREAT photography. Great job, Dan! I do recommend this book.
Like most of Dan's books, it gives you some suggested exercises to try out the techniques with, which can be a great way to get yourself out and trying stuff. The cost of these books is reasonable.
If you are a pro or advanced amateur, you may not find much that is new to you here. Most others will find at least a few ideas or tidbits that make this worth the price.
Anyway, without giving away any secrets or techniques, (you should really get this book if you want to learn more, just like everyone else), Dan has helped me re-learn how to be a photographer in the degital age, and without having to add a plethera of new gadgets to my bag.
I suggest you read, follow suggestions and reference the material provided, it can be a great experience if you let it.
Most recent customer reviews
Loved the book, it helped my photography a lot. I wish I had read it a long time ago....
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Lighting
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Lighting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Reference