Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on August 27, 2015
For those of you who don't know, this is Sherrilyn Kenyon's pseudonym! I shouldn't have to say more! This is an excellent book with great dialogue and fantastic storyline. I highly recommend it!
on March 28, 2017
Loved the author and book.
on January 2, 2014
I absolutely loved it. I read this start to finish in about 7-8 hours. I couldn't put it down. I am a devoted fan of Sherrilyn Kenyons work, but this is the very first book ive read of her work as Kinley Macgregor. I am very happy to say that it is the amazing work that ive come to recognize as Sherrilyn Kenyons, but in a new way. Im not at all surprised to discover that I enjoyed it so completely. I highly recommend this book and any other work of hers, either as Kinley MacGregor or Sherrilyn Kenyon.
on August 6, 2015
Good read. Moving on to the next one in the series. Predictable but still keeps your interest.
on October 5, 2015
keep on writing s.k. love everyone of your books read them all thanks
on March 12, 2013
Kinley Macgregor always brings me into the imaginagine land and have fun with reading all her books which make me very happy to read them.
on December 22, 2012
Was just what I expected when I made my order. Could not have been better described and was just as it was reported to be.
on March 12, 2002
Unplug the phone, don't answer the door and just read this book from beginning to end !!! The story of Jack & Lorelei is simply too good to put down. The characters are engaging and the story is very well written. This is not a book you can read little by little...you simply have to finish it.
My only complaint was that I wish this book was longer !
on January 6, 2007
I read her books on vampires fist, was impressed, went on

to read her pirate books, loved them, easy to read and

great romance descriptions
on May 22, 2004
First I would like to say that I read this book and A Pirate of Her Own because I am reading all of Kinley Macgregors books. I am really not into pirate romance. This book should be read before Pirate of Her Own. They are both good reads and well written just like any of Kinley's books. I also recommend reading her romances written under the name Sherrilyn Kenyon.