Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on March 31, 2008
I've been listening to Brian Tracy for a number of years. I've purchased many of his audio programs and read several of his books. In my opinion, Brian gives you the most information for your money over any other business / motivation speaker out there. There are other good speakers, of course. I also like Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Harvey Mackay, Stephen Covey, and Mark Victor Hansen, as well as classics like Dale Carnegie and Napoleon Hill. But all-in-all, I keep going back and listening to Brian's stuff over-and-over again and find it to be the most practical.

This program "Master Strategies" is excellent. In fact, I've recommended this program to almost all of the people I work with. Many people might think this is a program just for business people. But really I think this is a great program for helping you get the most out of your life in general. There are some excellent life management skills to be learned here.

The other program of Brian's that I recommend is called "21 Secrets to Success". It's available on Amazon also. This program is similar to the "Master Strategies" series but has some different and very useful information. I think they are both worth owning and listening to frequently. I have loaded both programs into my iPod so I can listen to them while jogging. Good stuff. And if you're used to buying Brain's material in other audio formats you know this is a good deal for the amount of information you get.

I recommend this program for anyone who wants to improve their personal and professional work habits.
on November 10, 2013
You simply cannot go wrong buying any of Brian Tracy's works. Whether it be books, Cd's, DVD's, audio programs or training in any form, he is an acknowledged master who has "been there and done that." From a nobody with nothing, to a multi, multi-millionaire, he teaches you what really works, not just theory or conjecture as so many others do. He has changed more lives for the better than you can possibly imagine. I know...he changed mine!
on January 13, 2015
Absolutely excellent material. We listen to it over and over along with my 13 year old son. Really it is much more than Achievement advice. It's a sound and entertaining life advice for all ages. Why won't they include this as a middle school curriculum? We would bring up much more responsible and "together" young generation.
on August 19, 2017
As advertised. Happy with purchase.
on February 9, 2017
I'm glad I got when I got it. I have listen to Brain Tracy before though he is no Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale or even a Tony Robbins he is still good in his own right nonetheless
on July 2, 2016
Excellent audio program by one of the great teachers at an incredible price. TOTALLY worth the money!!!
on March 28, 2016
Lots of material to digest. You'll want to listen to it more than once.
on October 3, 2016
It is very informative
on October 25, 2016
love brian tracy
on May 21, 2016
I listen to these at least once a year.