- Series: Master the Wards
- Paperback: 369 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (June 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259641236
- ISBN-13: 978-1259641237
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #101,582 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Master the Wards: Internal Medicine Handbook, Third Edition 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for clinical rotations
Explore these titles for clinical rotations. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD (New York, NY) is Residency Program Director,Department of Medicine at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. He is also Associate Professor of Physiology, Pharmacology and Medicine, Touro College of Medicine, New York City.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?