|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.99 + $4.99 shipping|
- Socks & Shoes not included
- Set Includes: a character headpiece and hooded robe.
- This quality costume is made of a plush, thick, soft fleece fabric for comfort and warmth.
- Toddler (35-39" Height, 22-24" Waist)
- This is an officially licensed STAR WARS costume
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Yoda is a character from the Star Wars who appears in all of the films except for Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. He first appears in Empire Strikes Back as a mysterious and whimsical little creature who, as a Jedi Master, then goes on to offer ancient Jedi philosophies and timeless wisdom to Luke Skywalker. He trained other notable Jedi including Mace Windu; Obi-Wan Kenobi (before Qui-Gon Jinn took over his training), Ki-Adi-Mundi, Oppo Rancisis, and Count Dooku. In the prequel trilogy, he serves as Grand Master of the Jedi Order.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N28AMEO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For sizing, I don't think I would recommend purchasing this for a 4 year old since I think the head piece would run small. I think the robe would be a little short for an average sized 4 year old and would recommend the next size. The fleece material is a decent weight and the costume seemed to be put together well so my son will be able to play with it now.