|Item model number||MAY-T4PN-220PK-R1|
|Item Weight||1.71 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 5.07 x 6.24 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 5.07 x 6.24 inches|
|Color||MasterAir Pro 4|
|Manufacturer||Cooler Master USA, Inc.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||October 31, 2016|
MasterAir Pro 4 CPU Air Cooler with Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (AM4 Bracket Available via Cooler Master USA)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 5.07 x 6.24 inches|
|Power Connector Type||4-Pin|
|Noise Level||30 dB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 - Increased surface by 45% by compressing heatpipes together, helping to dissipate heat more efficiently.
- Air Flow and Heatsink - 120mm fan, 4 heatpipes, and stacked fins allow cooler air into the heatsink whiles steering extra ventiation to the hotspots.
- Intuitive Fan Bracket Design – Upgrading and removing MasterFans are a breeze.
- Installation Made Even Simpler - Use sturdier X-bracket or simply use your fingers to pin your cooler to the motherboard with push-pin bracket.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen/Intel
Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO - Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series case fan in push-pull, 120 mm PWM fan, for Intel and AMD socket - White
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Scythe Inc||SCORE MIGHTY||DeepCool|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 5.07 x 6.24 inches||3.1 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches||6.5 x 5.75 x 3.94 inches||4.06 x 4.88 x 6.18 inches||7 x 6.7 x 5.1 inches|
|Item Weight||1.71 lbs||1.30 lbs||2.91 lbs||1.68 lbs||1.50 lbs|
Cooler Master reputation was built upon the heat sink. We have solidified this cornerstone with decades of experience, innovation, and recognition. Master Air Pro 4 with continuous direct Contact technology 2.0 improves the interior of the base by seamlessly placing the heat pipes together, increasing Contact area by 45 percent which dissipates heat better compared to previous generations of coolers.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. My PC doesn't get hotter than 55C. Ever. Even when running Prime95 for hours upon hours. Of course, my room is air conditioned during the summer and naturally cool during the window (improperly insulated bay window in the bedroom) so my room is always cooler, but I'm still proud of it.
2. The lowest I've seen my temp go is 25C. That was idle and it was freezing cold in the bedroom. Still impressive. Under normal temps, it idles in the 30s.
3. Decent size and design. I've had this about a year now and it's been flawless. A little dust to remove sometimes but otherwise flawless operating.
4. PWM so you can control fan speeds (requires software, I use AI Suite II because I use an ASUS mobo)
1. Pain in the rear end to install if you don't remove the motherboard. It IS doable. I installed it on mine without removing the mobo from the case, but holy cow it's a real pain.
This is probably the best air cooler available for under $50. I'm sure there are some advantages to the Noctuas and other more expensive air coolers. For $35, this is a great air cooler.
+Super efficient cooling design and ample room for further overclocking
+Nearly silent, especially when fan speeds tweaked through PWM
+Swappable fan placement on either side for push or pull air movement
-Can be a little difficult to install without removing the mainboard from your system
-This tower is HUUUUGE and just barely clears the door on my Corsair Graphite 230T
-Fins feel really flimsy and EXTREME caution is recommended when mounting fan
-Additional equipment for mounting a fan isn't included
~Additional fans can be purchased through Cooler Master's site, for a relatively small price. Whether or not that includes the mounting hardware, is unknown to me
~Even after tightening down the screws onto the mounting hardware, there is some slight wiggle on the tower which concerns me.
~Threads on the nuts meant to secure the backplate to the mainboard were a little tight and possibly off spec, extra pressure was required to get them to latch on properly.
So skip ahead to this installed. Idles in the 30's heavy gaming around 40 to 50. Arctic mx-4 8 year compound. I touch the top of my computer now its room temp or cooler.
Stock fans are just junk..if you can fit this in your case for 45 bucks you will save thousands later. I can not say enough about this fan and I will never buy another pc that cannot fit overstock coolers.
And if you wanna know where I had my system built CPU Solutions. I can not even stress to you how great the people are and they actually care unlike other companies...cough(all of them)