Cooler Master MasterAir Maker 8 High-end CPU Air Cooler, 3D Vapor Chamber Base, 8 Heatpipes, Aluminum Fins, Dual Silencio FP120 Fans AMD/Intel LGA1200/1151/2066
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3D Vapor Chamber offers the latest breakthrough in cooling technology; For superior cooling solution that better protects your advanced components; Air flow: 66 CFM; Noise level: 24.0 decibels
- A total of 8 heat pipes (4 seamlessly merged with the base) offers 250W TDP, while an ultra large heatsink helps further cool
- High quality silence FP fans with Cooler Master exclusive silent driver IC technology; Making it 1 of the quietest CHOICES in high pressure cooling
- Customize with interchangeable top covers, opting for a translucent plate showcasing the LED lights, or an aluminum plate for a clean and stylish finish
- Want to 3D print A creative design or image on the top cover, Go for it; 3D print to your heart's content and make the masterair Maker 8 truly yours
- Supports both 140mm and 120mm fans; Fans can quickly and easily be adjusted, removed and replaced thanks to a special fan bracket design
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Since our founding in 1992 as a thermal pioneer responsible for the first ever heat pipe heatsink, through our evolution into a manufacturer of cutting-edge cases and peripherals, to our recent groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master has consistently rewarded its customers and fans with the utmost in innovation, choice, and control.
MasterAir Maker 8
Be Bold in Your Pursuit of Cold
Bursting at the seams with our newly patented 3D Vapor Chamber technology, your system will look amazing and stay rock solid during intense gaming and overclocking. You can customize the look of the MasterAir Maker 8 with two bundled top cover designs, as well as adjust the fan size, model or position for memory or graphics card clearance.
- 3D Vapor Chamber
- A total of eight heat pipes
- High quality Silencio FP fans
- Customize with interchangeable top covers
|Hyper T4||Hyper 212 EVO||GeminII S524 Ver 2||Hyper 612 Ver 2||V8 GTS||MasterAir Maker 8|
|CPU Socket||Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775 AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1||Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1||Intel: LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1||Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 AMD FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2||Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775 AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1||Intel: LGA 2011-3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 AMD FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+|
|Dimension||131.6 x 72.5 x 152.3 mm||120 x 79.7 x 158.5 mm||144 x 141 x 105 mm||150 x 129 x 160 mm||154 x 149.8 x 166.5mm||135 x 145 x 172 mm|
|Heat Sink Dimension||128 x 44 x 152.3 mm||116 x 51 x 159 mm||136 x 124 x 77 mm||139 x 102 x 160.4 mm||154 x 140 x 153.5mm||78 x 144.5 x 160.5 mm|
|Heat Sink Material||4 Direct Contact Heatpipes / Aluminum Fins||4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins||Accelerated Cooling System - 5 Direct Contact Heatpipes - X-Vents Air-Guide design - 1x 120mm Silencio FP Fans||Large Fin Structure 6 Direct Contact Heatpipes Folding Fin Structure X-Vent Technology||Vapor Chamber / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins||3D Vapor Chamber Base / 8 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins|
|Fan Dimension||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||120 x 120 x 25 mm||140 x 140 x 20 mm||140 x 25 mm x 2pcs|
|Fan Speed||600~1800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%||600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%||800 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%||800~1,300 RPM ±10%||600 – 1,600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%||600 – 1,800 RPM ± 10%|
|Fan Airflow||24~70 CFM ± 10%||24.9 – 82.9 CFM ± 10%||16.5 – 65 CFM (28 – 110.5 m3/h)||26.6 -44.2 CFM (45.2 – 75 m3/h)±10%||28 – 82 CFM ± 10%||19.8 – 66 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Life Expectancy||40,000 hours||40,000 hours||160,000 hours||40,000 hours||160,000 hours||160,000 hours|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||15.1~31.6 dBA||9 - 36 dBA||6.5 – 22 dBA||11-20 dBA||19 - 36 dBA||8~24 dBA|
|Power Consumption||2.64W||2.64W||0.96 W||1.08 W||3.72W||1.8 W|
Compare with similar items
The MasterAir Maker 8 has landed. It's designed for gamers and over clockers who demand ultra low temperatures, aggressive LED lighting, and total control over their hardware. A seriously size able unit bursting at the seams with our newly patented 3D Vapor Chamber technology, your system will look amazing and stay rock solid even during intense gaming and overclocking. And yes, you can customize the outlook with two bundled top cover designs, as well as adjust the fan size, model or position for memory or graphics card clearance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things to look out for:
1) Make sure you have room. It is a large cooler that almost touches the glass of my case. I had to move my ram to accommodate this cooler. (My ram sticks are admittedly really tall..)
2) The mounting brackets align when the thumbscrews are tightened in a criss-cross order. I had to unmount it the first time because I did the lazy thing and tightened them clockwise. (The last thumbscrew did not align because I was lazy)
3) The lights are ARGB, not RGB. The plugs are different. I did not notice this when I ordered it, but thankfully the included ARGB controller worked for me, so I did not have to return it.
4) The instructions are more pictures than words. I didn't run into any problems, but I see how some of the pictures may be confusing.
5) The fans are not dead silent. There is a gentle hum, especially when gaming. I don't find this distracting, but if you need a totally silent cooler, then there are other options for silent air coolers, such as a noctua.
For the price I paid (just shy of $60), I'm happy with this cooler's performance and looks.
The design is neat. It is bigger than what the picture shows, so be prepared for your GPU to be right next to the CPU fan. I had to remove my out-take fan in the back of my PC as there was not enough room for both. Since my RAM has no heatsinks, there were no issues there.
Switching from a Thermaltake CPU fan (the circular one) to this has seen maybe an improvement of 4 -6 degrees lower temps. From reading the reviews, I expected a bit more of a temp drop, but I believe my high temps are due to a cheap board (H81M-E).
Pros: Neat design, RGB lights, big heat sink, fast CPU fan, excellent if you are a Tron fan!
Cons: BIG, installation is easier on paper than hands on, RGB controller can only be accessed by opening case, RGB power and RGB controller is VERY flimsy and comes off very easily, not suited for people that hate Tron.
Make sure you have enough room and be prepared to lose a fan or two near the out-take. RAM heatsinks will be a TIGHT fit.
Incredibly the temperatures are not the coldest you could wish, but we give the credit it deserves, maintaining a light OC at 3.8Ghz the maximum temperature reached was 62 ° C which for me is acceptable taking into account the ambient temperature of my locality It oscillated at 28-30 ° C.
Also its design makes it perfect for ITX assemblies because of its low dimensions, it also has RGB controlled by a program of the same company, the curious thing in this sense is that it was not recognized by the Mystic Light application, which according to the specifications is compatible with said application.
Aaaah, forget the easy installation as I have noticed in all the latest products of this brand, even all are compatible, jejejeje.
NOTE: I do not recommend it for processors with a TDP greater than 65w.
Top reviews from other countries
the problem is that there is a small notch in the base.I'm in the middle east, and returning it might cost me more because of the international shipping. I know it a high performance air cooler, but that what I was received.
Estresando el cpu con Aida64 por media hora nunca subió de 57oC
El producto llegó rápido y completo, viene con las preparaciones Intel o AMD, es fácil de instalar e incluye pasta térmica para un par de aplicaciones