Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2017
My husband is very happy with this surprise Christmas gift! Me too! Very yummy ribs! Bring on the brisket!
on January 20, 2017
nice starter smoker. good size for what i cook
on August 18, 2017
We love this smoker. We use it every weekend. It has some residue that runs down the legs, but we just place a board underneath. Love the lock. Stays locked!
on June 27, 2016
Love everything about it except the cleaning wish it were easier to clean but oh well it smokes excellent
on November 27, 2014
This is a replacement for an old bullet smoker. I was fond of it and it gave years of service, but finally had to be replaced. After a little homework I decided on the Masterbuilt, and after having smoked a turkey breast, pork chops and a pork butt on it I can say it's well worth the money, and the flavor is fantastic. There is room to spare and the insulation means I can smoke meat even when the temperature outside is frightening!
on July 11, 2016
How did I get along with my Masterbuilt? I love this thing, I use it all the time. Heats evenly, smokes perfectly. The only downfall I found is it's not that easy to clean, but I use it a lot, a lot more than the average person I'm thinking.
Such an easy size to work with too, and fits a 35 pound turkey easily! This is the smokers choice!
on August 20, 2016
I am impressed with this smoker. It replaced one I had (another brand) for years. I love the size and temperature gauge. It is roomy inside and seems to be well constructed. So far I am very pleased with it. Good value too. The temperature control takes a little bit of experience to get used to it, but no big deal. I recommend it.
on July 8, 2016
My one comment to family & friends ever since I bought this thing has been "I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner!" I've used this smoker 6 times now and am extremely satisfied with it. Everything I have smoked has been delicious. Can't wait to smoke some turkey for Thanksgiving! This thing is totally worth the money I spent...
on October 24, 2016
Works great use it all the time.
on May 24, 2016
This is my first electric smoker. I always had a charcoal Brinkman. I have used it 3 times since my purchase and it works very well. I guess with more practice I will get a better smokey flavor.