Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.00 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Masterbuilt 20070411 30-Inch Top Controller Electric Smoker with Window and RF Controller
|Price:||$296.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 730 sq. inches of cooking space with 4 chrome-coated racks and 800 watt heating element
- RF Remote controls and monitors temperature, time, internal light, on/off and meat temperature
- Thermostat temperature control for even cooking from 100 to 275 degrees F and built-in meat temperature probe
- Convenient side loading wood chips, removable drip pan and top air damper
- Refer User manual for Installation Instructions (assembly and operation)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Masterbuilt propels the art of smoking to the next level with its 30-inch electric smokehouse smoker
Pushbutton Start at Your Fingertips
Enjoying drinks with friends on the patio and don't want to be disturbed? Use the remote control to turn the smoker on and off or set the temperature from up to 100 feet away. With the remote--which comes with its own belt clip--you can make fine adjustments without leaving your seat. As an alternative, you can control the smoker with the traditional push button digital control panel, which offers a 24-hour timer with an automatic shutoff to keep your food from drying out.
Slow Smoking as Easy as Grilling
The smoker is spacious inside, with four interior smoking racks that offer more than 2 cubic feet of smoking capacity. As a result, you'll have ample room for your ham, fish, sausage, chicken, or jerky--enough to feed extra-large crowds on special occasions, holidays, and family reunions. Also, you needn't bother opening the door to add more wood chips, as the smoker offers an easy-to-use side wood chip loader. Simply fill the loader with your favorite wood chips, slide it into the side of the smoker, and watch it smoke.
Spice Up Your Barbeque
The smoker lets you add juice, vinegar, or your favorite beverage to the removable water pan to infuse moisture and add another layer of flavor to your food. For a milder flavor, you can use the adjustable air damper to decrease the smoke level. Robust flavor lovers can instead leave the air damper closed to intensify the smoke levels inside. And the bottom of the smoker is lined with a removable drip tray to catch the drippings, which add just the right touch to any gravy or sauce. Plus, the drip tray makes cleanup easier than ever.
- Remote Control
- Fully Insulated
- Four smoking racks
- Side wood chip loader
- Window and internal light
- Removable water pan
- Removable drip tray
- Adjustable air damper
- Built-in meat probe
Top Customer Reviews
1. Digital thermometer: If you've smoked much, you know keeping the smoker at the right temperature is often what takes the most attention. As an electric smoker with a built in thermometer, you can set your preferred temperature and then just focus on keeping the woodtray filled, the contents mopped, and you're good to go. (You will still want to use a digital thermometer on the meats themselves to check their internal temperatures, but that's a different matter.)
2. Well insulated: Unlike a traditional side smoker, bullet or most other form factors, the masterbuilt is nicely chunky and really doesn't care overly what the outside temperature is at (within reason)
3. Capacity: Four racks (though with chickens, big roasts, shoulders and ribs you may only end up using two at a time. Still, I've loaded it up 30+lbs of meat at a time which for a product that often drops under $200 when on sale, is not bad at all.
4. Economy: It runs on electricity and with small amounts of wood relatively speaking. Rather than going through large amounts of wood and charcoal, you have a much more affordable smoke, which if you want to smoke regularly (or smoke small batches) is great.
5. Customer Support: You'll find repeated reviews of this online, but Masterbuilt's customer support is second to none. Its hard to find companies that stand behind their products the way Masterbuilt does. If something is defective, they will fix it with little to no questions asked.
So why don't I give it a 5 stars?
1.Read more ›
From my research it seems the heating element is the one part that's most likely to fail, so you'd expect them to be replaceable. After reading in these Amazon reviews that the heating element of this model may not be replaceable, I swapped e-mail with a Masterbuilt rep and here's what I found.
The rep claimed the heating element can be replaced on all of their smokers, although some require a new body assembly - and replacement parts are no longer made or stocked for some of their older models. All of the electric smokers sold on their website allow for replacement of just the heating element. The heating element of this model (#20070106) requires a new body. (sixty bucks plus s&h)
The rep made it clear that model #20070910 is their newest 'standard' 30" electric smoker, and it does allow for easy replacement of just the heating element. It's hard to find on their website, so just search the web for the model #.
The rep also told me there's no way to know when a particular smoker, and thus replacement parts, will be phased out. She said some of their models have been sold for over five years, implying that's a long time.
The following models were mentioned in our correspondence.
30" Electric Smokers
> Model #20070106; sold here on Amazon.Read more ›
this masterbuilt smoker works great for me even when using a extension cord. but if using one it be must be able to handle the power the smoker requires. I used a regular outdoor cord and it took my smoker forever to heat up. I ended up buying a (Yellow Jacket 2883 12/3 Heavy-Duty 15-Amp SJTW Contractor Extension Cord with Lighted Ends,25-Feet) bought on amazon and smoker heated up quick & worked it the way it was meant to work. this smoker is very easy to use and puts out good smoke although it does not put out smoke with temps under 200F not sure if that's because I use wet chips I haven't tried using dry chips yet. I'm very happy with this smoker so far I've only smoked ribs & chicken and turned out very good. there has been a lot of reviews about getting parts for this smoker & dealing with Masterbuilt customer service. I haven't dealt with C/S so I don't know about that as far as finding parts I found a place on the internet called APPLIANCE FACTORY PARTS that sells parts for model# 20070106 & model# 200709010 also I did not buy this smoker from Amazon got mine at WM but thought I would write a review anyway and I payed the same price that amazon sells it for but it took 2 weeks to get it from them.
6 MONTH UPDATE 11/23/12
well after 6 months and 200+ hours of smoking time, this smoker still works great. I've smoked snacking sticks, summer sausage, pulled pork, chicken, ribs, Canadian bacon,turkey, and venison and all turned out great. I never had any problems with the heating element, digital timer, or any other part of this smoker.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm a novice at smoking and I haven't mastered the technique with this even after several months, but I have confirmed that the temperature is accurate, so I just need to keep at... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Works as described. Doesn't produce as much smoke as we have been accustomed to with a charcoal smoker.Published 15 hours ago by katiee
Bought this smoker to use for a pig we had butchered. It works great. I gave it four starts instead of five simply because it seems that some of the grease from the meat is... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Having aa lot of smoking different things in it. So much easier than charcoal.Published 2 days ago by Gary C.
This was purchased for someone else and they love it. They have prepared ribs, chicken and sausage so far and have loved the results. They plan to cook a turkey next.Published 2 days ago by KATHLEEN C.
the smoker works great, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it arrived with a dent in the side.
There needs to be better packaging from the manufacturer. Read more
Love love love this smoker! My husband has been wanting one for quite some time, and we happened to catch it as a lightening deal when there was about 6 minutes left to buy!!! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dawn B
Can't say enough good things about Masterbuilt's customer service. After several fun and successful first efforts with my digital electric smoker, I had a problem with the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Brian Odell
Highly recommend! Delicious, easy to use, easy to clean.
This has almost no learning curve. Read more