Mastering Art Law (Mastering Series) Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also wish that it listed the index and had chapter previews online, so I'm here to help:
1. What is art and why does anyone care?
2. Freedom of Expression
4. Publicity and Privacy Rights
5. Copyright (50 pages)
6. Trademarks and Related Actions
7. Moral Rights (30 pages)
8. Re-Sale Royalty Rights
9. Taxes and the Art World (20 pages but better than other chapters)
10. Authenticity - kind of basic to anyone in the art world already
12. Commercial Art Relationships (25 pages)
13. Museum Law
14. Art in War
15. Restricting the Movement of Art across Borders
16. Historic Preservation
17. Regulating Archeology
18. Artifacts found in land
19. Artifacts found under water
20. Native American Remains and Artifacts
21. International Litigation for Art Lawyers