- Paperback: 1080 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (May 11, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119044839
- ISBN-13: 978-1119044833
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #743,592 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mastering AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016: Autodesk Official Press 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Become an AutoCAD Guru with Hands-On Training
AutoCAD is the essential tool for architects, engineers, and designers of every stripe, and Mastering AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 is the essential reference for getting the most out of the software. Written by Autodesk experts, this guide covers the latest features and capabilities with step-by-step instruction, concise explanations, and focused examples to get you up to speed quickly.
You'll master 2D drawing and 3D modeling, as well as setup, customization, and data integration, so you can be productive and efficient right out of the gate. The companion website gives you access to all project files, and features bonus video tutorials that demonstrate crucial skills to help you start designing right away.
- Getting acquainted with the AutoCAD interface and drafting tools
- Drawing curves with polyline and spline, and applying solid fills
- Working with hatches, fields, and tables
- Adjusting and fine-tuning dynamic blocks and attributes
- Integrating AutoCAD with databases, spreadsheets, and other software
- Building accurate, scalable 3D models for design reference
- Using parametric tools to make "smart" drawings
- Modeling surfaces with 3D mesh to create faces and new textures
- Turning a 3D model into a 2D drawing
- Managing your drawings and sharing your work
Customize the Interface to Suit Your Workflow
Master the Basics of 2D Drawing
Create and Manipulate 3D Models for More Precise Design
Link Your Drawing to Databases and Spreadsheets
Manage, Print, and Share Your Work
About the Author
George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author, with more than 30 years of experience in the field and 20 years of experience with AutoCAD. As a CAD specialist, he has worked on projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. George is the all-time bestselling CAD author. Brian Benton is a Senior Engineering Design Technician, CAD Service Provider, trainer, technical writer and blogger. He has over 20 years of experience in various design fields (Mechanical, Structural, Civil, Survey, Marine, Environmental), has a degree in Design Drafting and is well versed in many design software packages (CAD, GIS, Graphics). He has been Cadalyst Magazine's Tip Patroller and writer, an AUGI HotNews Production Manager, is a contributing author, and an AutoCAD training video author as well as a member of the Autodesk Expert Elite Program.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now