- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan Pub Co; 1st edition (June 1969)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 068410654X
- ISBN-13: 978-0684106540
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,113,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mastering the Chopin Etudes and Other Essays Hardcover – June, 1969
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Charles Scribner's Sons, New York, 1969. Hard Cover. Reprint edition, VG+/VG+, 200pp, text is bright, clean and fresh-in NF cond., boards lightly edge faded, blank plate to ep, copy in fresh Brodart.
Browse award-winning titles. See more