Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 27, 2015
I bought this back for my culinary class, very interesting book to have and explore, The recipes described here was easy for me to understand but if you are new to the cooking field, you might have some difficulty to understand, I remembered opening this book and it just looked like a lot of words and instructions, but they are very simple to break down and put together, I enjoyed making most of these recipes and the way it is written in this book was easy to follow.
on October 5, 2017
I am thrilled with my purchase of the famous cookbook!! It was exactly as the seller described;only a few small "usage or age" blemishes. The seller also included a couple of extras that were unexpected treasures. A four leaf clover silver good luck charms and a Pennsylvania Dutch cook book circa 1936. I already have some recipes picked out to try. What a wonderful surprise. Thank you Melissa. Can't wait to Start Cooking.
review image review image review image review image
on January 13, 2016
I bought these for a friend who recently just came back from Paris and she is absolutely in love with them! She said they contain all the basic recipes she has wanted to try, and new ones that look delicious.
on January 23, 2014
Book looks great. It has lots of delicious recipes in it. Bought it for a relative for Christmas. They love it. Thank you Julia Child!! This Item came quickly. It is a hardcover new copy so the price is very good also. If you want to learn to cook or do cook and want something new to expand your cooking horizons, try this book of recipes. Thank you M. Doran
on July 11, 2017
A classic that I had to have after reading "My Life in France" and seeing "Julie and Julia."
Enthusiast: Quiltingon September 9, 2016
I have been looking for this book for ages in thrift stores--I already found the second volume--but finally decided to buy it. I am glad I did. THIS is how you learn to cook!!
on March 3, 2017
I got this as a gift for my sister and she loves them! She is thrilled with all of the recipes in the books.
on December 28, 2016
Why did i take so long to buy this is my only question....?!?
on November 22, 2015
Essential in your kitchen, you won't use it often, but it's like the tips your mother gave you when you went to college, you don't pay attention to all, but they're in the back of your head. When in doubt this is one of the cookbooks I draw on.
on December 3, 2015
What can you say about Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. I have cooked several recipes from this book and followed Julia's instructions. I can't say I'm a fan of French Cooking but the recipes are clear and easy to understand. I don't think this will be my "go to" cook book for my family but if you enjoy French cuisine this is a staple.