- File Size: 18613 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Publisher: CBS Interactive (December 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AROTWMG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #282,929 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Mastering the Kindle Fire Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
But I feel more confident that I will be able to do what I need to in a Fire.
While not a criticism of Ms Vaknin, I must find fault with the various typographical errors. I don't know what her editor is doing for the money, but they could pay me half what they pay her editor to just run a simple spell check on the book and everyone would have come up happy!
Overall, however, this book is good for someone unfamiliar with their new device who wants to get started without having to stumble around hunting for settings.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to understand and follow. Step by step demonstrations make it very user friendly. Lots of great hacks to make your Kindle fire work the best for you.Published 16 months ago by Joan
A little more detail would help. Otherwise it served a purpose.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
This book doesn't tell you how to manage storage. And since I have somehow managed to fill my storage to the point my kindle won't allow me to do much of anything this book didn't... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Cynthia N.
Good summary of at least some of the little tricks that are needed to make the most of the kindle firePublished 18 months ago by Robert Lindsay
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Hardware
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Consumer Guides