- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Taunton Press; First edition (April 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0942391985
- ISBN-13: 978-0942391985
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#115,384 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #23 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Power Tools
- #175 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Projects
- #344 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Mastering Woodworking Machines (Find Woodworking) Paperback – April 1, 1992
About the Author
Mark Duginske is a band saw expert and the author of 10 woodworking books, including "Band Saw Bench Guide" and "Band Saw Handbook," His work has appeared in numerous publications, including "Architectural Digest," "Architectural Record," "Fine Homebuilding," "Fine Woodworking," and "Woodshop News," His work in the Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio in Oak Park, Illinois, appeared on "This Old House" and the PBS Frank Lloyd Wright Special. He lives in Merrill, Wisconsin.