Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2012
This book has a wealth of information for anyone who is gluten and dairy free - I have read the chef's tips and best products for your pantry - this has helped me bake more items from scratch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2010
This book has a few good ideas, but if you've done 6 months or more of research like I have, it probably will all be old news to you. If you are completely new to this diet, you will probably find the book somewhat helpful.
22 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2011
Just being diagnosed with gluten intolerance has been a life changing experience. It is tough to eat out - I have been buying most of my gluten/dairy free foods - it was very expensive. This book has taught me how to cook gluten and dairy free - and still enjoy my meals.
I have been buying gluten free bread that had no taste - now I can make my own gluten free bread.
I would definitely recommend this book.
on August 7, 2009
Being gluten and dairy free for the past two and an a half years have been very stressful in many ways. One, how to cook gluten AND dairy free and two, making it taste good.
Coming across "Mastering your Gluten & Dairy free kitchen", has been very helpful in teaching me about the right products and turning them into a wonderful meal.
I highly recommend this cookbook!
on June 1, 2009
Dealing with gluten sensitivities can be really confusing and overwhelming. This is a great resource to start out with when you need to figure out where to begin. Highly recommended!
on March 3, 2010
I enjoy this book very much I carry it with me all the time when I'm traveling or just cooking with friends.The cookbook is easy and yet delicious.
Great cooking tips coming from a certified chef and a mom.
on August 9, 2009
We bought this book a few weeks ago, and tried many of the recipes since. They are easy to follow, and the outcome is really delicious. This book is highly recommended to everyone.
on April 16, 2009
I bought this cookbook a few weeks ago and I was very impressed with the results. The recipes in this book are easy to make and so delicious!!! I highly recommend it.
33 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse