Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mastering Your Man from Head to Head: How to Work Your Man Below The Belt, Between the Ears, and Beneath the Sheets for Exceptional Sex
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on June 8, 2012
I learned everything in this book over the years through trial and success and was mostly interested in the natural penis techniques as not all men have been circumcised. Although I will keep trying the few new techniques in here, I wish there were more and that literature wasn't so screwed in favor of a snipped penis. Overall a great resource for people new to the art of pleasing a man!
on November 26, 2012
I'm super happy with this book, it covers it all. It has tons of good information on how to be better at almost everything when it comes to pleasing your guy. It has some great humor and very helpful tips.
on December 18, 2013
I feel this is a very education writing that every woman, any age, would benefit from taking the time to read. Especially if they want feel more comfortable in the presence of men. It helps to give confidence in mixed company. Knowledge and understanding is never wasted.
on December 1, 2013
Very informative. Drawings illustrate without distracting. I have a copy that I bought in person. I liked it so much that I purchased a second here on Amazon.com, for my sister, bride-to-be, as a Bachelorette Party gift.
on October 9, 2012
If you are in a relationship with someone lacking in experience then this book is perfect for them! Bought this for my Wife for her Birthday, and now she sucks it like a champ. Highly recommend!!!
on October 14, 2015
This book in my opinion was very bland. It was not interesting enough and it didn't have anything that was I was interested in trying. Totally disappointed!
on March 19, 2013
Be prepared for this book it is very graphic but it gives great ideas for the bedroom. Hide from the kids.
on July 8, 2014
Great book.
on March 17, 2013
It was not what it said it was not even close and I was not impressed at all nor did I learn anything from it. In fact I could have taught her some moves. Don't do it keep your money.
on November 6, 2012
The title of this book is very misleading. I did not learn anything new. I thought this book with instruct me on new techniques and things to try but unfortunately but the end of the book I could not say that I learned anything.