- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 23, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1499238282
- ISBN-13: 978-1499238280
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,194,867 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mastering your OSS: Operational Support System Implementation Tips and Techniques Paperback – April 23, 2014
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Ryan is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) consultant with over 15 years of practical experience. He holds degrees in Computer Science and Electronic Engineering and has a particular passion for Operational Support Systems (OSS), the solutions that help to monitor and manage complex telecommunications networks.