- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- INTRIGUING - Break the hidden code in this game of cunning and logic
- THOUGHT PROVOKING - A fascinating game of deduction. In 10 moves or less, the Codebreaker must crack the Codemaker's secret color-peg code.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE - It's easy to learn and easy to play. But, with more than 2,000 possibilities to choose the one solution from, it's not so easy to win.
- A battle of wits and logic. For 2 players. Ages 8 to adult.
- ncludes: Game Pieces, Instructions, Game Board
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Return to an old favorite with Retro Mastermind, the classic game that brings together a codemaker and a codebreaker with a great retro look. Break the hidden code in this game of cunning and logic. With built-in storage trays for pegs and flip-top code shield that stays securely in place. For 2 players. Ages 8 to adult. Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up Includes: Game Pieces, Instructions, Game Board Material: Plastic Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less Number of Players: 2 Players Level of Difficulty: Intermediate Battery: no battery used:
Top customer reviews
It is such an easy concept: one player chooses four pegs of ANY combination and then the other player must figure it out. It can be frustrating at first, but as one continues playing conceptual thinking increases. I was amazed how this game provided me a channel to start think outside the box.
If you want a quiet evening without phones, television, computers, et al, then get your friend/mate and enjoy this game!