- Series: Masters
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Lark Books; First Edition edition (January 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1579908322
- ISBN-13: 978-1579908324
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 1 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,550,821 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Masters: Gemstones: Major Works by Leading Jewelers Paperback – January 1, 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 18 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The text is mostly about the artist's design philosophy; there is almost no information about the techniques the artists used, which may be frustrating for anybody who wants to know the finer details of how somebody created a particular effect.
Overall, this book is a magnificent showcase of what happens when exceptional design and exceptional technique meet.